The Super Bowl next year is heading to Atlanta and people are already talking about who should perform during the halftime show. Bruno Mars gave an amazing performance a couple years ago with Beyoncè and Coldplay. According to Hot New Hip Hop, he has some thoughts on who should perform in 2019.
Bruno Mars went on social media and said to the NFL, “You have the opportunity to celebrate incredible Hip Hop Artist from Atlanta Next year.” Then he began to go down a list of performers and mentioned, “Outkast. T.I, Gucci, lil jon, Jeezy, Jermaine Dupri just to name a few. It would be the best party Tv has ever seen! Shit I just wanna help curate that show, and I’ll only charge like a billion.”
Normally the Super Bowl half-time show includes mostly pop stars, but it could possibly change. This is a great opportunity for the NFL to change how the show goes. Do you think the NFL will listen to Bruno Mars?
- [2/17] DJ Freeez Saturday Night Afterparty Mixes
- NBA All-Star Weekend Night 2: Slam Dunk Contest and More!
- Did Jussie Smollett Set Up His Own Attack?
- O.D. Excellence: These Teachers Have Officially Won Black History Month
- Nigerian Men Arrested In Jussie Smollett Case Released Due To “New Evidence.”
- Lil Uzi Vert & Playboi Carti “Left Right,” Casanova “Like Me” & More | Daily Visuals
- ‘Fortnite’ Lawsuits Looking Shaky: Copyright Office Says Nah To Alfonso Ribeiro Registering “Carlton Dance”
- NBA All-Star Weekend Night 1: Celebrity Game
- Baltimore County Judge Overturns Korryn Gaines $38 Million Settlement
- Diva Unfiltered: DaniLeigh Plays “This Or That” With Dominique Da Diva
10 Interesting Facts About Bruno Mars (PHOTOS)
1. Bruno MarsSource: 1 of 10
2. Bruno Mars as Elvis PresleySource: 2 of 10
3. Bruno Mars and Jessica CabanSource: 3 of 10
4. The LylasSource: 4 of 10
5. Adele and Bruno MarsSource: 5 of 10
6. Bruno MarsSource: 6 of 10
7. Bruno MarsSource: 7 of 10
8. Bruno Mars and Lenny KravitzSource: 8 of 10
9. Pharrell and Bruno MarsSource: 9 of 10
10. Bruno Mars and the Red Hot Chili PeppersSource: 10 of 10
Who Bruno Mars Wants The NFL To Have Perform At The Super Bowl In 2019 was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com