The Super Bowl next year is heading to Atlanta and people are already talking about who should perform during the halftime show. Bruno Mars gave an amazing performance a couple years ago with Beyoncè and Coldplay. According to Hot New Hip Hop, he has some thoughts on who should perform in 2019.
Bruno Mars went on social media and said to the NFL, “You have the opportunity to celebrate incredible Hip Hop Artist from Atlanta Next year.” Then he began to go down a list of performers and mentioned, “Outkast. T.I, Gucci, lil jon, Jeezy, Jermaine Dupri just to name a few. It would be the best party Tv has ever seen! Shit I just wanna help curate that show, and I’ll only charge like a billion.”
Normally the Super Bowl half-time show includes mostly pop stars, but it could possibly change. This is a great opportunity for the NFL to change how the show goes. Do you think the NFL will listen to Bruno Mars?
- DMV Spring Storm School Closings And Delays [March 22nd, 2018]
- Jacquees Gets Jacked Up By Cops In Miami
- New Drake Single On the Way?
- Joe Biden: “Beat The Hell’ Out Of Trump in High School for Disrespecting Women”
- New Video: Q Da Fool “Haze”
- Queen Latifah’s Mother Dies
- #BlackGirlMagic! Trinidad and Tobago Swears In First Female President
- He Tried It! White Writer Blames ‘Black Panther’s’ Success For Ruining Other Movies
- Judge Honors Jill Scott’s Prenup, Denies Estranged Husband’s Demands
- The Weinstein Company Owes Malia Obama Money For Internship