Imagine walking in school and seeing Drake pass by? According to Complex, students at Miami Senior High School were surprised to find out that the rapper would be shooting his “God’s Plan” video at their school. Many don’t know why Drake picked that particular location, but it was the perfect backdrop for his new single.
On Twitter the rapper posted a video of him rapping while the crowd screamed for him. Drake was wearing a Martin Luther King Jr. t-shirt and dancing as they shot scenes for the video. In another video a drone captures him at another angle and it seems that everyone including the teachers really enjoyed this experience.
- We’re Still Swooning Over Meagan Good’s Blonde Bob And Black Dress From The ‘Harlem’ Premiere
- HBCU Prairie View A&M University Marching Band To Get Docuseries On The CW
- EXCLUSIVE: ‘West Side Story’s Ariana DeBose & David Alvarez Praise The Film’s Latino Representation
- Black Men In Denver Are Committing Suicide At An Alarmingly Rising Rate
- Ohio KK-Karen Claims She’s ‘Being Terrorized’ By Black People During Sentencing For…Terrorizing Black People
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Young Dolph Gets Street Named After Him In Memphis
- Havoc & Styles P Talk New Album “Wreckage Manner”, Why They Decided To Unite On This Project + More!
- Take Our Music Survey For A Chance To Win $250 In Holiday Spending Money!
- Issa Fight: Bizzy Bone And Juicy J Throw Hands At Verzuz [Watch]
- False Positive Or Fast Recovery? LeBron James Is Now Testing Negative For COVID-19