Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott recently welcomed their baby girl, Stormi but it looks like the two aren’t living together. PEOPLE mentioned that the two are maintaining their relationship and just want to raise their daughter together. An insider says, “He has his own place. They are co-parenting though, and things are going great. They are together and happy.”
The two don’t want to rush into marriage or living together just to raise Stormi. Rumors continue to circle about the couple having problems, but that isn’t true. A source says that her relationship with Scott and Tyga is completely different.
They said, “Kylie had a lot of trust issues with Tyga, He was her first love and she was obsessed with him, but she never felt like she could trust him 100 percent. With Travis, things got really serious fast, even though she was still getting over Tyga.” We hope these two enjoy parenthood and continue to raise their child together.
- Sex Clip Of Blac Chyna Leaks & She’s Going To The Police
- WWYD? When The Wifi Goes Down That Means It’s Time To Get Creative
- Here’s How Your Favorite Celebs Enjoyed Sitting Courtside At The All Star Game
- How To Reach 10 Million Instagram Followers, As Told By Will Smith
- That Moment When Auntie Jill Scott Has Had A Little Too Much To Drink…
- GG Music: GeePizz Puts On For New Jersey With “Southside N****z”
- Ha! Folks Are Celebrating President’s Day A Little Different This Year
- GG-Mix: The Remix God Suede Turned Fergie’s Flopped Anthem Into A Bop
- Black History Profile: Mary Church Terrell
- Which Black Panther Character Are You? [Quiz]