Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott recently welcomed their baby girl, Stormi but it looks like the two aren’t living together. PEOPLE mentioned that the two are maintaining their relationship and just want to raise their daughter together. An insider says, “He has his own place. They are co-parenting though, and things are going great. They are together and happy.”
The two don’t want to rush into marriage or living together just to raise Stormi. Rumors continue to circle about the couple having problems, but that isn’t true. A source says that her relationship with Scott and Tyga is completely different.
They said, “Kylie had a lot of trust issues with Tyga, He was her first love and she was obsessed with him, but she never felt like she could trust him 100 percent. With Travis, things got really serious fast, even though she was still getting over Tyga.” We hope these two enjoy parenthood and continue to raise their child together.
- [2/17] DJ Freeez Saturday Night Afterparty Mixes
- NBA All-Star Weekend Night 2: Slam Dunk Contest and More!
- Did Jussie Smollett Set Up His Own Attack?
- O.D. Excellence: These Teachers Have Officially Won Black History Month
- Nigerian Men Arrested In Jussie Smollett Case Released Due To “New Evidence.”
- Lil Uzi Vert & Playboi Carti “Left Right,” Casanova “Like Me” & More | Daily Visuals
- ‘Fortnite’ Lawsuits Looking Shaky: Copyright Office Says Nah To Alfonso Ribeiro Registering “Carlton Dance”
- NBA All-Star Weekend Night 1: Celebrity Game
- Baltimore County Judge Overturns Korryn Gaines $38 Million Settlement
- Diva Unfiltered: DaniLeigh Plays “This Or That” With Dominique Da Diva
Why Kylie Jenner & Travis Scott Aren’t Living Together was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com