The Eagles won the Super Bowl and recently fans celebrated in Philadelphia at the parade. It was supposed to be a great day, but Bleacher Report confirmed that two people were stabbed and an officer was assaulted. Over 700,000 people attended the event and extra police officers were out that day.
Commissioner Richard Ross mentioned that the stabbing victims survived and two people have been arrested in connection with the crime. During the parade four police vehicles were also damaged. Ross said, “I walked from the Art Museum all the way down to the stadium and back. And there were nothing but people everywhere.”
- Stay The Course [The Fam Vitamin]
- Danni’s Dish: Ferga – Missed It
- New Kicks Alert! Steph Curry Drops New Shoe In Honor Of His Wife!
- We Got A Problem “If She Asks To See Your Phone” [Video]
- The Fam Talk With Teens For Gun Reform About Their Lie-In Outside The White House
- Angie Ange Hot Topic: DC Public Schools Chancellor Antwan Wilson Resigns After Breaking Rule He Helped Write [Details]
- “Black Panther” Director To Reunite With Michael B. Jordan For Film About Atlanta Cheating Scandal
- How To Become A Lawyer Without Going To School [VIDEO]
- Wendy Williams Makes Shady Comment About Beyonce’s Singing [VIDEO]
- Trump Voters Want A White History Month