If you haven’t read the Quincy Jones interview yet you are missing a lot of tea. Jones spoke on so many topics such as Michael Jackson, Richard Pryor and him dating Ivanka Trump. TMZ recently caught up with Oprah and asked her about what she thought about the interview.
She said, “Quincy Jones discovered me for “The Color Purple,” I have nothing bad to say about him.” The two have been friends for a very long time and will always remain that way. Oprah admitted that she hasn’t read the interview yet, but can’t wait to see everything he said.
RELATED: Stacey Dash Comes For Oprah & Seal
- Stay The Course [The Fam Vitamin]
- Danni’s Dish: Ferga – Missed It
- New Kicks Alert! Steph Curry Drops New Shoe In Honor Of His Wife!
- We Got A Problem “If She Asks To See Your Phone” [Video]
- The Fam Talk With Teens For Gun Reform About Their Lie-In Outside The White House
- Angie Ange Hot Topic: DC Public Schools Chancellor Antwan Wilson Resigns After Breaking Rule He Helped Write [Details]
- “Black Panther” Director To Reunite With Michael B. Jordan For Film About Atlanta Cheating Scandal
- How To Become A Lawyer Without Going To School [VIDEO]
- Wendy Williams Makes Shady Comment About Beyonce’s Singing [VIDEO]
- Trump Voters Want A White History Month