If you haven’t read the Quincy Jones interview yet you are missing a lot of tea. Jones spoke on so many topics such as Michael Jackson, Richard Pryor and him dating Ivanka Trump. TMZ recently caught up with Oprah and asked her about what she thought about the interview.
She said, “Quincy Jones discovered me for “The Color Purple,” I have nothing bad to say about him.” The two have been friends for a very long time and will always remain that way. Oprah admitted that she hasn’t read the interview yet, but can’t wait to see everything he said.
RELATED: Stacey Dash Comes For Oprah & Seal
- R&B/Pop Artist Johnny Trolls Viral Dance Challenges With New “SUPR ME” Visual
- Bill Cosby Sentenced To At 3 To 10 Years In Jail
- Watch Will Smith Bungee Jump Into His Big 50!
- Jamie Lee Curtis Reflects On Trading Places, Being Sober & How Scary America Has Always Been
- *NEW* Diva Unfiltered Podcast Episode 6: To Freeedahm
- Bacon Bear x Jay Rock Exclusive
- Thug Who Shot And Killed Markeis McGlockton Is Back On The Streets
- Amber Guyger’s Lawyer Whines That It’s Unfair She Was Fired For Killing An Innocent Man
- Founder of MLK Deli, Ty Stunna Talks New Location & Life Moment that Changed Him
- DJ Money’s Sample Challenge – Middle School Mondays (9/25)
How To Live Your Best Life: According To Oprah’s Quotes (PHOTOS)
1. Relax & Live1 of 9
2. Be Grateful For The Struggle2 of 9
3. Live Like A Queen3 of 9
4. Try Again4 of 9
5. Educate Yourself5 of 9
6. Invest In Great Friends6 of 9
7. Dream Big7 of 9
8. Healing8 of 9
9. Speaking Up9 of 9
Oprah’s Response When Asked About Quincy Jones’ Shocking Interview [VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com