Besides being a talented singer and dancer, Janet Jackson is a great actress. On social media the other day it became #JanetJacksonAppreciationDay the same day as the Super Bowl. Justin Timberlake was performing and many thought Jackson was going to make an appearance.
She didn’t, but fans that day got to find out so much information about Jackson through the hashtag. One interesting fact according to Madame Noire was that she was supposed to play Lena Horne in a biopic. In 2003, ABC immediately casted Jackson for role and she was hoping this would re-start her acting career.
The project was going to be released in May of 2004, but the Super Bowl performance where her nipple was exposed happened. Jackson pulled out from the project and they were going to do it over with someone else. It’s 2018 now and fans of Horne are hoping that the biopic can be done.
- Maryland Auto Minute with Little Bacon Bear
- KFC Forced To Close Hundreds Of Stores Due To Temporary Chicken Drought
- What Do You Think Of Young Thug’s New Nickname?
- Voices: Tinashe Breaks Down “No Drama” [Video]
- ‘LHHMIA’ Recap: Young Hollywood Reverts Back To Being Trash
- ‘LHHNYS8’ Recap: Bianca Bonnie Continues Her Bridge Burning Tour
- Vybz Kartel Shouts Out The Bad & Boujee Girls On “Real Bad Gal”
- Say My Name, Say My Name: Woman Wants $10 Million From Beyoncé For “Blue Ivy” Trademark
- Blue Ivy Lives It Up At NBA All-Star Weekend [PHOTOS]
- Tyler Perry Reveals His Involvement with Black Panther