This week Drake has managed to put a smile on so many faces. He surprised Miami High School by filming his “God’s Plan” video at it and then donated $25,000 to the school. Next the rapper went and purchased $50,000 of groceries to some strangers that live in Miami Beach. Then he popped up at the University of Miami to give a student $50,000 towards her tuition.
In a video posted on Twitter, Drake presented a check of $50,000 to Lotus Village. Reports state that it’s the only homeless shelter for women and children. Not only did he have a check, but came over with toys, games and Target gift cards. The reaction on their faces was priceless and we hope more rappers can give like Drake is doing now.
- Safaree Flexes On Gatorade & Supports Dancehall Icon Bounty Killa
- We Didn’t Know We Needed A Trey Songz Mashup Until We Watched This
- Viola Davis Opens Up About Growing Up In Extreme Poverty [VIDEO]
- 9 Saturday Morning Cartoons You Probably Forgot About
- Trying To Sneak Into The ‘Black Panther’ Movie Was An Epic Fail
- Black Girls CODE And Lyft Team Up To Increase Racial Representation In STEM
- G.O.A.T. Day: Take A Look Back At A Time Before Michael Jordan Became The Greatest Athlete Of All Time
- Omarosa Had The Most Peculiar Reaction When Asked If She Had Sex With Donald Trump
- Chance The Rapper And Dwayne Wade Team Up For ‘Shot In The Dark’ Documentary
- Racists Post Images Of Battered Women To Claim They Were Attacked By ‘Black Panther’ Fans