Omarosa Manigault-Newman continues to make headlines as she made her way into the “Celebrity Big Brother” house. While there she is spilling all the tea about what’s happening in the White House and why she stood by President Donald Trump for so long. The men of BET’s Mancave sat down to talk about the reality star and found out some interesting information.
They believe that Newman just runs to the money, but continues to play herself. The men couldn’t believe she went back to reality television, but then understood that it was the perfect opportunity for her. In the clip Jeff Johnson talked about always being indebted to Newman. He told the guys she introduced him to his wife. They couldn’t believe it and neither can we.
RELATED: Omarosa Returns To Reality TV
- Cardi B Is Back WIth “Money” [NEW MUSIC]
- Lifetime Releases ‘Surviving R.Kelly’ Documentary Trailer
- Yuhhh, Hoo! The #DJTakeoff Challenge Has All The YRN On Internet Going Crazy
- Take Our Music Survey For A Chance To Win $250 Dollars & Tickets To KYS FEST!
- “What’s Poppin!” – Fab Looking At Plea Deal / Jada Pinket-Smith Dates Will’s Coworker
- WWE Star Announces He Has Leukemia
- T.I.’s Melania Trump Double Is Getting Death Threats [Video]
- Dallas Cowboys’ Terrance Williams Accused Of Assaulting IG Model, Player Denies Incident
- Nipsey Hussle ft. Buddy “Status Symbol 3,” Jason Derulo & David Guetta ft. Nicki Minaj & Willy William “Goodbye” & More | Daily Visuals
- All The White Women Calling Cops On Black People Now Have A New Hotline
Why Jeff Johnson Will Forever Be Indebted To Omarosa Manigault-Newman [VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com