It’s New York Fashion Week and stars have come to New York City to watch the shows and walk in some of them. “Love & Hip Hop: Miami” star, Shay Johnson made her debut on the cat walk for Angel Brinks and spoke to BET about it. Besides being nervous about the show people wanted to know how she lost nearly 40 pounds.
Johnson said, “Well, I went through a depression stage after Love & Hip Hop Atlanta and I just started eating everything. I couldn’t fit any of my clothes. And, on a specific blog, it came out that I was pregnant, but I was never pregnant… I was just a little thicker and I wasn’t happy with myself.” She revealed that getting a coach also helped her point out things that made her depressed and how to overcome it.
Johnson is now into fitness and feels better about herself. She recently launched a website and app to help her motivate others. Johnson has plans to help people with meal plans, work out routines and so much more. We are so happy for Shay Johnson and her future endeavors.
- Chris Paul & Rajon Rondo Scuffle, Lakers Defeat Rockets 124-115
- Travis $cott Drops Video For ‘Sicko Mode’ Featuring Drake
- Alicia Keys Gifts Hubby Swizz Beatz With A $150K Aston Martin For His 40th Birthday
- Woman Arrested After Leaving 2-Year-Old Boy On A Stranger’s Doorstep
- Philly Songwriter Nets $44M In Lawsuit Over Usher Song
- Welp! Katt Williams Slams Hazel E As ‘Light Skin And Ugly’
- Hobosexual Hottie: Dave East Admits Good Looks Helped Keep Roof Over His Head
- #IfIWonABillionDollars : Twitter Reacts To Record High Mega Millions
- Marcellus Wiley Says New Book Will Uncover Drake & Kendrick Lamar Beef
- Beyoncé And Jay Z Help Raise $6M For Organization Focused On Cancer Research
How Shay Johnson Of “Love & Hip Hop: Miami” Lost 40 Pounds was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com