It’s New York Fashion Week and stars have come to New York City to watch the shows and walk in some of them. “Love & Hip Hop: Miami” star, Shay Johnson made her debut on the cat walk for Angel Brinks and spoke to BET about it. Besides being nervous about the show people wanted to know how she lost nearly 40 pounds.
Johnson said, “Well, I went through a depression stage after Love & Hip Hop Atlanta and I just started eating everything. I couldn’t fit any of my clothes. And, on a specific blog, it came out that I was pregnant, but I was never pregnant… I was just a little thicker and I wasn’t happy with myself.” She revealed that getting a coach also helped her point out things that made her depressed and how to overcome it.
Johnson is now into fitness and feels better about herself. She recently launched a website and app to help her motivate others. Johnson has plans to help people with meal plans, work out routines and so much more. We are so happy for Shay Johnson and her future endeavors.
- Here Is One Player Who Is Still Kneeling With Colin Kaepernick
- Van Jones Pulled A Paris Dennard And Defended Melania Trump
- Jim Jones “Epitome,” Young Buck “Caption This” & More | Daily Visuals
- Captain Obvious: Study Shows Whites Are More Prone To Attack Blacks & Latinos
- Jordan Brand Set To Keep The Summer Going With Some Heat For Their Fall 2018 Releases
- #BlackExcellence: Four Facts You To Need To Know About Beloved Science Fiction Writer Octavia Butler
- HELLO WORLD: Travel Essentials For Your Next Trip Out The Country
- Where Is Cayln McLemore? Missing National Guardsman Prompts Massive Search In Florida
- Listen To Black Women: Why Can’t Some Black Women Let Go Of R. Kelly?
- Weekend Shmood: When The Sign Language Interpreter Is The Most Lit One At The Eminem Concert
How Shay Johnson Of “Love & Hip Hop: Miami” Lost 40 Pounds was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com