Idris Elba and his fiancée, Sabrina Dhowre are having a great weekend. Elba proposed to her during a film festival while everyone watched. Fans of Elba never thought he would get married again after an interview he did with Essence, but it looks like that’s not true.
He said, “Am I ever gonna get remarried? I don’t think so. Yeah, I don’t think so,” Marriage is an institution of sorts. And I’ve done it. It’s not for everybody. It’s not my life’s calling.” Dhowre went on social media to talk about Elba and it was so sweet.
She said in a post on Instagram, “Baby! I can’t tell you enough how happy you make me and how lucky I feel to have found a love like this, you make my heart feel so full. I love you. Forever will always feel to short. #imsuchacheeseball @idriselba.” Congratulations to this happy couple!
- Armed Bank Robber Killed By Montgomery County Police On Wednesday
- Childish Gambino & Lil Wayne Headlining Broccoli City 2019
- Urban One Founder Cathy Hughes To Be Inducted Into NAB Broadcasting Hall Of Fame
- Best of 2018 Mix w/ Aladdin The Prince & DJ Reece
- Prince George’s County Provides Information For Federal Government Shutdown Assistance
- Netflix Hikes Their Prices
- McDonald’s Employee Fired After Calling Customer The N-Word [Video]
- Washington D.C. Among Cites Most-Infected By Beg Bugs List
- Did You Feel That? 4.7 Magnitude Earthquake Reported Off Maryland Coast On Tuesday
- Tory Lanez ft. Trippie Red “FeRRis WhEEL,” Trae Tha Truth ft. Dave East, Royce Da 5’9, Rick Ross, E-40, Snoop Dogg, Fabolous, etc. “I’m On 3.0” & More | Daily Visuals
Idris Elba’s Fiancèe Writes Beautiful Note To Her Future Husband was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com