Idris Elba and his fiancée, Sabrina Dhowre are having a great weekend. Elba proposed to her during a film festival while everyone watched. Fans of Elba never thought he would get married again after an interview he did with Essence, but it looks like that’s not true.
He said, “Am I ever gonna get remarried? I don’t think so. Yeah, I don’t think so,” Marriage is an institution of sorts. And I’ve done it. It’s not for everybody. It’s not my life’s calling.” Dhowre went on social media to talk about Elba and it was so sweet.
She said in a post on Instagram, “Baby! I can’t tell you enough how happy you make me and how lucky I feel to have found a love like this, you make my heart feel so full. I love you. Forever will always feel to short. #imsuchacheeseball @idriselba.” Congratulations to this happy couple!
- ‘Love Is’ Recap: Yasir And Nuri’s Situation Feels Like A 90s R&B Song
- It’s Lit!: Wiz Khalifa & Curren$y Tease Joint Album On Twitter
- The Smithsonian’s Oprah Exhibit Is About So Much More Than Oprah
- Here’s How California Is Trying To Stop Excessive Force Killings By Police
- 6 TV Shows On Our Summer DVR List This Season
- Rats Chew Up Over $18,000 At Indian Bank— Further Proving They May Takeover The World
- The Future of Student Debt For Black People Is Looking Brighter: Here’s Why
- Hilariousness: Boosie BadAzz Is Not Taking The News Well That Honey Smacks Have Been Recalled
- XXXTentacion’s Ex Girlfriend & Reported Abuse Victim Responds To His Death
- Everything You Need To Know About Voting In Today’s DC Primary
Idris Elba’s New Bae [PHOTOS]
1.1 of 6
2.2 of 6
3.3 of 6
4.4 of 6
5. 2017 Toronto International Film Festival – ‘Molly’s Game’ Premiere5 of 6
6. 2017 Toronto International Film Festival – ‘The Mountain Between Us’ Premiere – Arrivals6 of 6
Idris Elba’s Fiancèe Writes Beautiful Note To Her Future Husband was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com