Idris Elba and his fiancée, Sabrina Dhowre are having a great weekend. Elba proposed to her during a film festival while everyone watched. Fans of Elba never thought he would get married again after an interview he did with Essence, but it looks like that’s not true.
He said, “Am I ever gonna get remarried? I don’t think so. Yeah, I don’t think so,” Marriage is an institution of sorts. And I’ve done it. It’s not for everybody. It’s not my life’s calling.” Dhowre went on social media to talk about Elba and it was so sweet.
She said in a post on Instagram, “Baby! I can’t tell you enough how happy you make me and how lucky I feel to have found a love like this, you make my heart feel so full. I love you. Forever will always feel to short. #imsuchacheeseball @idriselba.” Congratulations to this happy couple!
- Suge Knight Takes Plea Deal, Gets 28 Year Sentence
- Cardi B and Travis Rumored To Join Maroon 5 During Halftime Show
- Global Grind Top 5: The Most Anticipated Fall TV Shows
- Kanye West Adresses Nick Cannon, Tyson Beckford & Drake In Instagram Video
- The Rewind: Kanye West & Lil Pump, Lawrence Hive Reassembles & More
- Shooting Reported In Harford County, Maryland With Multiple Victims
- All The Deals For National Pepperoni Pizza Day
- Twitter Reacts To Maroon 5 Performing The Super Bowl Halftime Show In Atlanta + Why It’s Not All Bad
- [Throwback Thursday] The Best ’90s Rap Songs?
- LyQuin, Mechie & David Correy Added To KYS Fest
Idris Elba’s New Bae [PHOTOS]
1.1 of 5
2.2 of 5
3.3 of 5
4. 2017 Toronto International Film Festival – ‘Molly’s Game’ Premiere4 of 5
5. 2017 Toronto International Film Festival – ‘The Mountain Between Us’ Premiere – Arrivals5 of 5
Idris Elba’s Fiancèe Writes Beautiful Note To Her Future Husband was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com