In October, O.J. Simpson was released from prison after serving 9 years. Since then he’s been trying to live a normal life and possibly work to make money. An article on VIBE reports that Simpson might have landed himself a role in a new Sasha Baron Cohen film.
Cohen and Simpson allegedly met in Las Vegas to discuss the film, but it hasn’t been confirmed if the movie role is true. Reports state that Simpson could be paid $20,000 for the film. There is already drama circulating around the movie and Simpson needs to work to pay back the families of Ron Goldman and Nicole Brown Simpson.
A lawyer for Goldman’s father said, “Paying money, cash no less, in secret to O.J. Simpson is 100 percent unadulterated sleaze. This is nuts. O.J. is eternally beyond redemption or forgiveness, but putting money in the hands of another is penance by other means. If [Cohen’s] movie is O.J.’s pot of gold, send us the check.” Simpson allegedly owes the families $70 million. We will keep you updated what happens with this movie.
- [2/19] DJ Freeez 9 O’Clock Check In
- Straight Outta Decatur: K3hz Visits The Graves Of His Fallen Friends In New “Prayer” Visual (World Premiere)
- Icon: The Rihanna Google Challenge Sparks Fashion Inspiration Just In Time For RiRi’s B-Day
- Lena Headey Talks Game Of Thrones Ending, Fighting With Family & More
- R.I.P Fashion God! 18 Stylish Photos Of Karl Lagerfeld & His Famous Friends
- “Behind The Lens, Hollywood’s Independent Film Makers” Mario Van Peebles
- Winter Storm Warning In Effect With 4-8 Inches Of Snow Possible On Wednesday In The DMV
- [2/18] DJ Freeez 9 O’Clock Check In
- Vitamin Of The Day: The Truth Will Set You Free
- Are Blac Chyna And Soulja Boy Are Actually An Item?