France’s Maé Bérénice Méité this past weekend did a beautiful routine as she skated to Beyoncè’s, “Halo” and “Run the World (Girls).” The Root reports that this was the first time skaters got the opportunity to use music with lyrics and Méité made sure it would be unforgettable. She wore a black and gold jumpsuit with sequins attached to stand out.
Ashley Wagner, a bronze medalist tweeted, “It literally doesn’t matter what happens put on the ice with @MBMeite she is such to watch every time.” In an interview Méité spoke about why she chose Beyoncè to skate to. She said, “[Her music] is crazy, wild and fun.”
Méité’ also mentioned with the singers music, “You can just dance to it, and that’s how I am. I wanted to do something that was very me, something fun, something I would enjoy!” The figure skater killed her performance and spectators loved ever minute of it.
- #KYSVerse: The @OneTakeDrew Interview
- IT’S HERE: The Mr. Rogers Documentary Trailer Will Have You Shedding Hella Thug Tears
- If You Think Wypipo Can’t Sing Gospel Runs, You Might Want To Peep These Videos
- IG Star Gets His ‘Magic Mike’ On By Making It Taste Like ‘Candy’ In The Street
- What’s Tea Bianca Lawson? Beyoncé’s Step Sister Has Found The Fountain Of Youth
- This Lady Got Her Dog To Say ‘I Love You’
- Miami Tip Spills All The Juicy Tea On Missing Scenes From ‘Love & Hip Hop: Miami’
- 50 Cent Claps Back At Vivica A. Fox For Calling Stroke Game Tame
- Take Our Survey For A Chance To Win $250 Dollars
- Cardi B Says #MeToo Movement Hasn’t Included Video Vixens