It looks like some artist of the past are coming back and bringing fans new music. Cassandra Lucas of the group “Changing Faces” recently released her new single titled, “Name On It.” The R&B song is all about loving on the person you want to be with.
Lucas in the song says, “You don’t have to bed for it, it’s yours, it’s yours.” She also tells her lover that they never have to ask for anything because she will provide for them. We can’t wait to see what else she has in store for fans!
RELATED: Ne-Yo “Good Man” [NEW MUSIC]
- This Week’s Vitamins: “You Can’t Start The Next Chapter Of Your Life If You Keep Re-Reading The Last One” + More
- How Lena Waithe And Elle Lorraine Learned To Redefine ‘Bad Hair’
- Kristen Welker Wins Final Presidential Debate As Moderator Is Praised For Her Performance
- Youtube Music Announces #FoundryFest With Dua Lipa, Baby Rose, and Arlo Parks
- People Think Biden Threw Obama Under The Bus On Immigration During Final Presidential Debate
- T.I. ft. Rahky “Hypno,” Mario “Pretty Mouth Magick” + More | Daily Visuals 10.22.20
- LisaRaye McCoy Reveals Stacey Dash Brought Security After On Set Altercation
- Shonda Rhimes Left ABC Because Execs Fronted On Extra Disneyland Pass
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Jeezy Officially Challenges T.I To #Verzuz Which Trap King Will Win? [POLL]
- Is the Cowboys-Washington Football Team Rivalry Dead?