On Christmas day last year, Jim Jones mother, Nancy Jones loss her home due to a fire. The rapper went on Instagram to share the news with fans and was devastated by it. In the video, you can see firefighters surrounding the home trying to help as much as they could.
The Source, mentioned that after this happened he rented out a 4-bedroom home in New Jersey for his mother. Jones plans to rebuild a new home for her soon. Nancy said, “God says, ‘Out with the old and in with the new,’ and he made it possible through my son.” We can’t wait to see the new home Jim Jones has in store for his mom.
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Beyoncé Confirms New Drop On The Way + Taraji P. Henson Is Officially A Single Woman
- First Look At Chadwick Boseman’s Last Film “Ma Rainey Black Bottom” Drops
- Big Date Energy: You Can Now Rent Out An Entire AMC Theater For $99
- DMV Rising Star Tré Burwell Has Passed
- The Lo’ Down: Jennifer Lopez Faces Criticism For Calling Herself A ‘Black Girl From The Bronx’ [WATCH]
- T.I. On Working With His Kids On ‘The L.I.B.R.A’ & If He Would Meet With Trump Like Ice Cube [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- 5 Questions With Fender’s Moya Nkruma On Creating H.E.R.’s Limited Edition Guitar & Amplifying Artists of Color
- Ryan Henry Admits To Sleeping With His Best Friend’s Baby Mother While He Battled Cancer
- How Fashion Helped Morenike Elisabeth Love Herself Through Her Scars
- T.I. Confirms Rumor That His Friend Urinated On Drake + Drake Unfollows Him [WATCH]
Jim Jones To Build A New House For His Mom After Fire was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com