Lil Wayne wants the Young Money brand to take over the world. The rapper will be teaming up with Neiman Marcus to release a collection. XXL Magazine mentioned that fans can purchase hoodies, graphic tees and more this upcoming weekend.
In true Lil Wayne style he is having a special brand embroidered on every garment. He will keep the collection clean, simple and work with red, black as well as white colors. The rapper is so excited about this new opportunity that he is giving fans a special deal.
In a tweet he said, “If you’re the first of 75 customers to buy a piece from the @youngmoneymerch collection you can meet me and the homies! This Friday 2/16 at @neimanmarcus Beverly Hills location, 2-4pm pst.” We are so happy Lil Wayne continues to make these big moves.
- This Week’s Vitamins: “You Can’t Start The Next Chapter Of Your Life If You Keep Re-Reading The Last One” + More
- How Lena Waithe And Elle Lorraine Learned To Redefine ‘Bad Hair’
- Kristen Welker Wins Final Presidential Debate As Moderator Is Praised For Her Performance
- Youtube Music Announces #FoundryFest With Dua Lipa, Baby Rose, and Arlo Parks
- People Think Biden Threw Obama Under The Bus On Immigration During Final Presidential Debate
- T.I. ft. Rahky “Hypno,” Mario “Pretty Mouth Magick” + More | Daily Visuals 10.22.20
- LisaRaye McCoy Reveals Stacey Dash Brought Security After On Set Altercation
- Shonda Rhimes Left ABC Because Execs Fronted On Extra Disneyland Pass
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Jeezy Officially Challenges T.I To #Verzuz Which Trap King Will Win? [POLL]
- Is the Cowboys-Washington Football Team Rivalry Dead?
14 Hysterical Twitter Reactions To Lil Wayne’s Black Lives Matter Comments
1.Source: 1 of 11
2.Source: 2 of 11
3.Source: 3 of 11
4.Source: 4 of 11
5.Source: 5 of 11
6.Source: 6 of 11
7.Source: 7 of 11
8.Source: 8 of 11
9.Source: 9 of 11
10.Source: 10 of 11
Lil Wayne Working On Clothing Line With Neiman Marcus was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com