Hair can be a very sensitive topic for a lot of people. Recently, Ne-Yo’s wife, Crystal Smith felt some backlash after talking about her son’s hair. Rolling Out reports that fans immediately jumped into the comment section to tell her how they felt.
Smith wrote, “So my son wasn’t blessed with mommy’s “Hawaiin silky” as my sister @nikki_loraine likes to say. Can anyone suggest some good products or moisturizers? Nothing I’ve tried will help the dryness. His hair seems to just soak up everything instantly. Comment below if you’ve had this issue. Helllllllllllp.”
One fan commented back and said, “Wasn’t Blessed with his mommy’s Hawaiian silky!” He was perfectly blessed!!! SMH.” Smith ended up deleting the post after all the comments and people even began making fun of Ne-Yo. What do you think about her comments?
RELATED: Ne-Yo “Good Man” [NEW MUSIC]
- DJ Money’s Sample Challenge – Happy Birthday Wale
- Colin Kaepernick Receives Top Honor from Harvard University
- Dinah Jane Drops Solo Single “Bottled Up” Feat. Ty Dolla $ign [LISTEN]
- Michael Bae Jordon Is Bringing His Own Brand Of Sexy To Coach As An Ambassador
- White African American History & Culture Museum Hip-Hop Exhibit Curator Sparks Twitter Debate
- Heartbreaking: Botham Jean Avoided Police And Once Said, ‘Mom, I Don’t Want To Be Stopped’
- The Rewind – MGK Needs Weezy’s Pistol, Swizzy Teases “Poison”
- Wet Storms: Donald Trump’s Most Ignorant Moments During Hurricane Relief Efforts
- Toadstool Trump Attacks Brett Kavanough’s Accuser On Twitter
- I Wore Shorts For The First Time In 10 Years And No One Died
Ne-Yo’s Wife Crystal’s Comments About Son’s Hair Upsets Many was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com