Hair can be a very sensitive topic for a lot of people. Recently, Ne-Yo’s wife, Crystal Smith felt some backlash after talking about her son’s hair. Rolling Out reports that fans immediately jumped into the comment section to tell her how they felt.
Smith wrote, “So my son wasn’t blessed with mommy’s “Hawaiin silky” as my sister @nikki_loraine likes to say. Can anyone suggest some good products or moisturizers? Nothing I’ve tried will help the dryness. His hair seems to just soak up everything instantly. Comment below if you’ve had this issue. Helllllllllllp.”
One fan commented back and said, “Wasn’t Blessed with his mommy’s Hawaiian silky!” He was perfectly blessed!!! SMH.” Smith ended up deleting the post after all the comments and people even began making fun of Ne-Yo. What do you think about her comments?
RELATED: Ne-Yo “Good Man” [NEW MUSIC]
- Did You Miss Cardi B’s CBS Sunday Morning Special? Watch It Here
- “What’s Poppin!” – Juicy J Makes Bandz / Jaquees Is The King Of R&B!!!
- ‘RHOAS11’ Recap: Porsha Brings Dennis To Tears With Her Major News
- Black Ballerina Makes History In Kansas City
- La Marina Shut Down By New York State Liquor Authority
- Scholarship For HBCU Students Created To Honor Legacy Of Richard Collins III
- Schools Fail To Consult With Black Parents When Their Kids Were Targets Of Racist Bullying
- Buju Banton Released From Prison
- Minneapolis’ Black Community Sends Message To Police That It Doesn’t ‘Tolerate Racism’
- Would You Do It? Father’s Lesson On Bullying Goes Viral And Folks Have A Lot To Say
Ne-Yo’s Wife Crystal’s Comments About Son’s Hair Upsets Many was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com