The hit show “Greenleaf” on the OWN network just added a new cast member and fans should get excited. According to Deadline, Patti LaBelle will recur as “Maxine Patterson,” as a Christian motivational speaker that is a close college friend of Lynn Whitfield’s character. LaBelle is excited to return to television after making appearances in “A Different World,” “Empire” and more.
If you aren’t familiar with the show it’s all about the Greenleaf family that deals with tragedy and the eldest daughter returns to preach in their family church. The show is in production now for season 3 in Atlanta. Congratulation to Patti LaBelle!
- Asking For A Friend: Dating For Six Months & Still No Commitment?
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Adele to Headline Las Vegas Residency in 2022
- Jacqueline Avant, Wife Of ‘Black Godfather’ Clarence Avant, Shot & Killed In Home Robbery
- DC Police Department Invite Residents To Attend Their Youth Summit This Weekend
- Why Do Black Moms Make Us Eat Black-Eyed Peas On New Year’s Day?
- Oh Baby! Rihanna Rumored To Be Expecting First Child With ASAP Rocky
- Travis Scott Rejected By Family Of Youngest Astroworld Victim After Offering To Pay For Funeral
- Jazmine Sullivan Announces 2022 Tour, ‘Heaux Tales’
- LeBron James Enters Health & Safety Protocols, Will Miss Several Games
- Kentucky Journalist Becomes 3rd Black Woman In A Row To Be Crowned Miss USA