The hit show “Greenleaf” on the OWN network just added a new cast member and fans should get excited. According to Deadline, Patti LaBelle will recur as “Maxine Patterson,” as a Christian motivational speaker that is a close college friend of Lynn Whitfield’s character. LaBelle is excited to return to television after making appearances in “A Different World,” “Empire” and more.
If you aren’t familiar with the show it’s all about the Greenleaf family that deals with tragedy and the eldest daughter returns to preach in their family church. The show is in production now for season 3 in Atlanta. Congratulation to Patti LaBelle!
- Former Bad Boy Rapper Black Rob Dead At 51
- WNBA Unveils Initiative To Combat Healthcare Disparities Faced By Black Women And Girls
- FedEx Shooting Motive Is Unclear As Sikh Victims Are Identified Among The Dead
- #KYSVersus Interview: Rodney Hollywood
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Saweetie Talks Recent Break Up On New Summer Playlist
- New Heat For Your Playlist: Young Stoner Life Records
- Vince Staples Compares Nipsey Hussle To Black Revolutionaries In New Interview
- Beyoncé’s White Area Suit Is Next Level DRIP
- Joseline Hernandez Talks “Double Homicide” Comment, ‘Joseline’s Cabaret,’ Worst Reality TV Moments + More!
- Megan Thee Stallion Drops a New ‘Movie’ !? [VIDEO]