Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose might not be together anymore, but they co-parent so well. Their son, Sebastian celebrated his 5th birthday over the weekend and they threw him a “Suicide Squad” themed party at Dave & Buster’s. Complex mentioned that Rose dressed as “Harley Quinn” and Khalifa and Sebastian were “The Joker.”
Both parents on social media shared videos and pictures of Sebastian singing, dancing and having a great time with friends. Khalifa wrote on Instagram, “Ba$h had the best birthday party yesterday. Everyone left turnt & we even got a special performance. Drop a if you party harder than the kids sometimes #gang @daveandbusters#happybirthdaybash.”
Last year Rose talked about Khalifa and said, “I’m super sad and I would like to let my supporters know what’s going on in my life. Wiz and I are family and we will be family for the rest of our lives for Sebastian.” We are so happy they are able to still have good times together and we hope Sebastian had a great birthday.
- Asking For A Friend: Dating For Six Months & Still No Commitment?
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Adele to Headline Las Vegas Residency in 2022
- Jacqueline Avant, Wife Of ‘Black Godfather’ Clarence Avant, Shot & Killed In Home Robbery
- DC Police Department Invite Residents To Attend Their Youth Summit This Weekend
- Why Do Black Moms Make Us Eat Black-Eyed Peas On New Year’s Day?
- Oh Baby! Rihanna Rumored To Be Expecting First Child With ASAP Rocky
- Travis Scott Rejected By Family Of Youngest Astroworld Victim After Offering To Pay For Funeral
- Jazmine Sullivan Announces 2022 Tour, ‘Heaux Tales’
- LeBron James Enters Health & Safety Protocols, Will Miss Several Games
- Kentucky Journalist Becomes 3rd Black Woman In A Row To Be Crowned Miss USA
Wiz Khalifa & Amber Rose Go All Out For Son’s 5th Birthday Party [VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com