A couple months ago dozens of women came forward claiming sexual assault and rape allegations against Harvey Weinstein. According to Vice News, the chief of detectives for the NYPD, Robery Boyce mentioned that they have a significant case against him. Weinstein was a Hollywood film producer and has been investigated since October.
It is now up to, Cy Vance, New York City’s district attorney to move forward with everything. Another police official said, “We’re ready to go with an arrest.” Since the allegations, Weinstein checked himself into a high-end clinic to receive treatment. We will keep you updated on this story.
- Billionaire Robert F. Smith Pledges To Pay Off Student Loan Debt Of Morehouse’s Entire Graduating Class of 2019
- Actress Regina Hall Receives Honorary Degree From Dillard University
- GoFundMe Supporters Raise $8K So Single Mom Can Go To NASA Internship
- Rapper DaBaby’s Weed Carriers Bless Fan With The Fade [Video]
- [5/19] DJ Freeez Saturday Midnight Mixes
- DJ Khaled ft. SZA “Just Us,” Lil Nas X ft. Billy Ray Cyrus “Old Town Road” & More | Daily Visuals
- HBCU World Series Aims To Diversify College Baseball
- LeBron James Aims To Combat Hunger In Underserved Communities
- #BlackGirlMagic: Arkansas Teens Make History By Becoming Valedictorian, Salutatorian
- Mom Of Nipsey Hussle’s Daughter Says Sister Took Child After His Death