Whether it’s sitting pretty with Anna Wintour or slaying our lives on the red carpet, Cardi B.’s fashion game is A-1. Styled by Kollin Carter, he’s been going with a Lil’ Kim and Nicki Minaj vibe for the Bronx artist. Her album cover was no exception.
Cardi B. gave us an all-pink look in a custom bright pink Zana Bayne belted dress with a Tzarina by Ollia soft pink faux fur. She wore pink thigh high fishnets paired with $950.00 Miu Miu crystal embellished pumps. Her hair was done by Tokyo Stylez who gave her a slick look. That fierce highlight and overall makeup look was done by Erika La’Pearl.
Beauties, what do you think of this look? Tell us in the comment section.
TREND REPORT: Fendi Ready To Wear Finds Resurgence In Popularity With Today's 'It' Celebs
1. FENDI - AUTUMN/WINTER 2018/2019Source:Getty 1 of 14
2. FENDI - AUTUMN/WINTER 2018/2019Source:Getty 2 of 14
3. FENDI - AUTUMN/WINTER 2018/2019Source:Getty 3 of 14
4. KANYE WEST4 of 14
5. KAREN CIVIL5 of 14
6. DRAYA MICHELE6 of 14
7. ORLANDO SCANDRICK7 of 14
8. BRANDON BANKSSource:Getty 8 of 14
9. ORLANDO SCANDRICK9 of 14
10. GUCCI MANE AND KEYSHIA KA'OIR10 of 14
11. GUCCI MANE AND KEYSHIA KA'OIR11 of 14
12. MONICA BROWN12 of 14
13. LAIYAH BROWN AND MONICA BROWN13 of 14
14. NICKI MINAJ14 of 14
Here Are All The Fashion Details On Cardi B.’s Visuals For Her ‘Be Careful’ Promo Cover was originally published on hellobeautiful.com