Want news at your fingertips? Text WOLB to 71007 to join our text club!
NBA baller and Baltimore native Carmelo Anthony invested in to two New York restaurants in hopes to help expand them across the country.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Nobody’s Pizza in South Bronx and The Ainsworth sports bar in Midtown are the lucky chosen sources say are projected to open between 20 to 30 locations in the next seven years near sports stadiums.
NY Eater reports: It’s a deal with Keith Rubenstein, the real estate developer behind Somerset Partners. Nashville, where the Ainsworth is already planning a new location, will be the first city on deck for a Nobody’s Pizza expansion as well.
Nobody’s Pizza is known for its thin-crusted pizzas and vodka sauce with jerk chicken, and Ainsworth is known for its gold-plated wings.
Sounds tasty, right?! Take a look at a list of other celebrities who’ve dabbled into the food industry.
For The Latest News: Follow @‘wolbbaltimore’
15 Celebrities Who Own Restaurants
1. Kandi BurrussSource:Getty 1 of 15
2. DrakeSource:Getty 2 of 15
3. T.I.Source:TV One 3 of 15
4. Jay ZSource:Getty 4 of 15
5. Rick RossSource:Getty 5 of 15
6. NasSource:Getty 6 of 15
7. Robert De NiroSource:Getty 7 of 15
8. Michael JordanSource:Getty 8 of 15
9. Anthony MackieSource:Getty 9 of 15
10. Scarlett JohanssonSource:Getty 10 of 15
11. LudacrisSource:Getty 11 of 15
12. Mark and Donnie WahlbergSource:Getty 12 of 15
13. Shaquille O'NealSource:Getty 13 of 15
14. Lady GagaSource:Getty 14 of 15
15. Venus WilliamsSource:Getty 15 of 15
Carmelo Anthony Invests $5 Million Into Restaurants was originally published on wolbbaltimore.com