Porn actress Stormy Daniels was arrested at an Ohio strip club and you won’t believe the reason why…
UPDATE: Charges have been dropped against Stormy according to CNN. Charges against adult film actress Stormy Daniels for allegedly touching three undercover detectives while performing at an Ohio strip club were dismissed Thursday, her attorney said.
Via Fox8: She is accused of violating a state law. Her attorney said Thursday she was set up in a sting operation. While Daniels was performing Wednesday night at Sirens, a strip club in Columbus, some patrons touched her in a “non-sexual” way, her lawyer, Michael Avenatti.
He told MSNBC later Thursday that police had prepared a sting operation with multiple officers. He said female undercover officers asked Daniels if they could place their face between her breasts. “It was an absurd use of law enforcement resources,” Avenatti said.
According to court documents, Daniels took the stage at the club around 11:30 p.m. Wednesday. After taking off her top, Daniels “began forcing the faces of the patrons into her chest and using her bare breasts to smack the patrons.”
The three counts against Daniels are first-degree misdemeanors. Tucker says the maximum penalty for one count would be six months in jail and a $1,000 fine. If convicted of all three counts, Daniels could face up to 18 months in jail and $3,000 in fines.
The charges relate to the law prohibiting dancers from touching customers and customers touching dancers — excluding immediate family members.
- Happy Birthday To Andre “Whiteboy” Johnson of Rare Essence
- Vitamin Of The Day: Mistakes Are Apart Of The Building Process
- Vitamin Of The Day: Live life for a Living
- DeRay Mckesson Says Daniel Caesar Is “Learning And Growing” After Chat About Systemic Racism
- Kodak Black Walks Back Young M.A. Shot, Says He’s Up There With 2Pac & Biggie
- Casanova Drops NFSW Video For “Splash” Via Pornhub [Video]
- Daniel Caesar Says How He Really Feels & Lupita Nyong’o Decimates: This Week’s Winners & Losers
- Pastor Keith Battle Breaks Down The “Side-Chickology” About Cheating & Relationships
- Never Forget: Today In 1967, Muhammad Ali Defended His Title Just Before Defending His Life
- Adam “Pacman” Jones To Get 10 Days In Jail For Cheating In Casino