Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The former couple, who’ve known each other since childhood, are parents to two girls ages 13 and 15. Metoyer also has a 4-year-old son with Dwyane Wade.
Wayans filed documents last week asking a judge in Los Angeles to adjust the custody orders in place with his ex. He says his girls are “suffering scholastically” because their Basketball Wives reality TV star mom’s “inability to prioritize their education.” The documents claim the couple’s daughters are “habitually absent” from school and that Metoyer puts her own needs before the children.
We Tried To Make It Work: Divorced Celebs [PHOTOS]
1. Mike EppsSource: 1 of 15
2. Dwayne WadeSource: 2 of 15
3. Usher and Tameka Raymond were once married…but as we know, it didn’t work out.Source: 3 of 15
4. Nick Cannon and Mariah CareySource: 4 of 15
5. Mashonda Tifrere was once married to Swizz Beatz.Source: 5 of 15
6. Wiz Khalifa and Amber RoseSource: 6 of 15
7. Kimora and Russell SimmonsSource: 7 of 15
8. Janet Jackson has been divorced…twice.Source: 8 of 15
9. ‘All My Children’ star and current guest star on ‘Power’ Debbi Morgan has been married…and divorced four times.Source: 9 of 15
10. Eric Benet was married to and divorced from Halle Berry. Now they are both married to other people.Source: 10 of 15
11. Lisa Bonet and Lenny Kravitz were once husband and wife.Source: 11 of 15
12. And we thought it would last – Evelyn Lozada and Ocho Cinco.Source: 12 of 15
13. Yup, Shaunie really was a basketball wife, she was married to Shaquille O’Neal.Source: 13 of 15
14. Allen and Tawanna Iverson are legally divorced, but have apparently reconciled, although they haven’t remarried.Source: 14 of 15
15. Not quite divorced yet, but the papers have been filed and it’s been finalized…but will Khloe and Lamar go through with it?Source: 15 of 15
READ MORE STORIES ON RICKEYSMILEYMORNINGSHOW.COM:
- Submit To Be Spotlighted For “In Real Life” On The QuickSilva Show
- Day Of Action: County Wide Abortion Law Protests
- Aladdin’s 5 First with Icewear Vezzo