Anthony Anderson might be a successful actor, but he still has goals he wants to complete. According to The Jasmine Brand, Anderson went to Howard University and was paying for his education by himself. After not being able to afford it anymore he was forced to leave.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
His son currently attends the university and he decided that he would fulfill his goals. Anderson said, “I was paying for college myself, and I ran out of money after my junior year. I’ve been speaking with the university … about creating a curriculum that I can take online and at home … so I can walk with my son in 2022. So I have four years to finish one year of college.”
Howard University isn’t just special because Anderson went there, but he also met his future wife there. Anderson was so proud to drop his son off at the university to begin college and can’t wait to get his degree with him. We wish Anthony Anderson the best of luck!
All The Life Lessons We Learned From The Kids On ‘Blackish’
1. Life Lessons We Learned From ‘Blackish’Source: 1 of 4
2. Spanking Isn’t The Only WaySource: 2 of 4
3. It’s OK To Be YourselfSource: 3 of 4
4. Stand Up For YourselfSource: 4 of 4
- Will Smith And Nas Invest In Financial Literacy App
- Organization Works To Bail Out Black Fathers For Father’s Day
- BirthdayBashATL2019: Yung Miami Twerking Preggo Is Everything! [Exclusive Video]
- Lauren London Pays Tribute To Nipsey Hussle On Father’s Day [PHOTO]
- Lloyd Does It All For The Ladies At Birthday Bash 2019 [VIDEO]
- Megan Thee Stallion Gets Surprised By Wale At Birthday Bash ATL 2019 [Exclusive Video]
- Gone Too Soon: 11 Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- Struggle Reality Star Who Claims Remy Ma Gave Her A Black Eye Arrested For Assault
- Black Teacher Gives Students Haircuts For Graduation
- NASA Renames Street After ‘Hidden Figures’ Pioneers