Anthony Anderson might be a successful actor, but he still has goals he wants to complete. According to The Jasmine Brand, Anderson went to Howard University and was paying for his education by himself. After not being able to afford it anymore he was forced to leave.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
His son currently attends the university and he decided that he would fulfill his goals. Anderson said, “I was paying for college myself, and I ran out of money after my junior year. I’ve been speaking with the university … about creating a curriculum that I can take online and at home … so I can walk with my son in 2022. So I have four years to finish one year of college.”
Howard University isn’t just special because Anderson went there, but he also met his future wife there. Anderson was so proud to drop his son off at the university to begin college and can’t wait to get his degree with him. We wish Anthony Anderson the best of luck!
All The Life Lessons We Learned From The Kids On ‘Blackish’
1. Life Lessons We Learned From ‘Blackish’Source: 1 of 4
2. Spanking Isn’t The Only WaySource: 2 of 4
3. It’s OK To Be YourselfSource: 3 of 4
4. Stand Up For YourselfSource: 4 of 4
- Some Type Of Way: If Your Mate Is Dating Other People
- T.I.’s Sister, Precious Harris, Dead at 66
- R. Kelly Officially Indicted On 10 Counts of Aggravated Sexual Abuse
- R. Kelly Charged With 10 Counts Of Aggravated Criminal Sexual Abuse
- New Heat For Your Playlist: Gunna
- National Margarita Day Deals In The DMV Today!
- New England Patriots Owner Robert Kraft Wanted In Florida Prostitution Sting
- Apple Reportedly Teaming Up With Goldman Sachs To Launch Its Own Credit Card
- LeBron James Gets Meek Mill & 2 Chainz For Season Premiere Of HBO’s ‘The Shop’
- Young M.A “Thotiana Remix,” Street Life & Method Man ft. Havoc “Squad Up” & More | Daily Visuals