Anthony Anderson might be a successful actor, but he still has goals he wants to complete. According to The Jasmine Brand, Anderson went to Howard University and was paying for his education by himself. After not being able to afford it anymore he was forced to leave.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
His son currently attends the university and he decided that he would fulfill his goals. Anderson said, “I was paying for college myself, and I ran out of money after my junior year. I’ve been speaking with the university … about creating a curriculum that I can take online and at home … so I can walk with my son in 2022. So I have four years to finish one year of college.”
RELATED: Anthony Anderson Will Not Face Charges For Sexual Assault
Howard University isn’t just special because Anderson went there, but he also met his future wife there. Anderson was so proud to drop his son off at the university to begin college and can’t wait to get his degree with him. We wish Anthony Anderson the best of luck!
RELATED: Anthony Anderson To Star In Netflix Chicago Hip-Hop Film “Beats”
RELATED: Will Tracee Ellis Ross Leave “Black-ish” If She Doesn’t Receive A Salary Comparable To Anthony Anderson’s?
- Why Is ‘Stand Your Ground’ Being Considered In Ajike ‘AJ’ Owens’ Case When She Was Shot Through A Door?
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Settles Federal Lawsuit Accusing Him Of Rape
- 1978: Marvin Gaye Gets Vulnerable With “Hear My Dear”
- Cardi B And Daughter Kulture Serve Mommy And Me Fashion Goals
- Sonic Boom In D.C. Area Due To Military Interception of Cessna
- AFAF: He Gave Money To His Child’s Mother Without Telling His Wife!
- Miami Heat Legend Udonis Haslem Speaks Up Against Ron DeSantis’ Book Bans & Gun Laws: “I’m Not Down With It”
- What Exactly Is A Mommy Makeover? Jacky Oh’s Death Spotlights Plastic Surgery Procedures
- First Openly Gay HBCU Football Player Reveals Boyfriend for Pride Month [WATCH]
- Morgan State University’s Marching Band To Perform At D-Day 80 Normandy Parade In France
Anthony Anderson Wants To Complete His Degree From Howard University And Graduate With His Son In 2022 was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com
DC Young Fly’s Partner, Jacky Oh Passed Away During Surgery
Singer DaniLeigh Hit With DUI Charge, Victim Suffers Spine Injury After Being Dragged On Moped
Indecent Exposure! Celebrities Who Happily Show Off Their “Hoo-Ha” (NSFW PHOTOS)
Megan Thee Stallion Spotted With Soccer Player Romelu Lukaku Amid Pardi Fontaine Breakup Rumors, Twitter Hilariously Heartbroken
30 Photos Of Cardi B’s Ass
Report: Kyrie Irving is Asking LeBron James to Leave Lakers, Join Him in Dallas
Nicki Minaj Gives Us A Photo Dump... Of Her DUMP [Photos]
27 Insane Pictures Of Iggy Azalea’s Booty (PHOTOS)