Anthony Anderson might be a successful actor, but he still has goals he wants to complete. According to The Jasmine Brand, Anderson went to Howard University and was paying for his education by himself. After not being able to afford it anymore he was forced to leave.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
His son currently attends the university and he decided that he would fulfill his goals. Anderson said, “I was paying for college myself, and I ran out of money after my junior year. I’ve been speaking with the university … about creating a curriculum that I can take online and at home … so I can walk with my son in 2022. So I have four years to finish one year of college.”
Howard University isn’t just special because Anderson went there, but he also met his future wife there. Anderson was so proud to drop his son off at the university to begin college and can’t wait to get his degree with him. We wish Anthony Anderson the best of luck!
All The Life Lessons We Learned From The Kids On ‘Blackish’
1. Life Lessons We Learned From ‘Blackish’1 of 4
2. Spanking Isn’t The Only Way2 of 4
3. It’s OK To Be Yourself3 of 4
4. Stand Up For Yourself4 of 4
- Tory Lanez ft. Meek Mill “Drlp Drlp Drip,” Don Q ft. Hoodrich Pablo Juan “Pick Up” & More | Daily Visuals
- Foot Locker Launches New “HOH Courtside” & “The Hunt” Features On Its App
- Palace Announces Polo Ralph Lauren Collaboration
- Recipe: Rickey Smiley Cooks Up A Chicken Pot Pie Blunt [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Federal Government Spent Millions On Security For Confederate Cemeteries
- Rickey Smiley Discusses Transitioning From Standup Comedy to Hosting and Reality TV [VIDEO]
- Enter For Your Chance To Win Tickets To KYS Fest Courtesy Of WMATA
- Leah’s Lemonade: Did Nicki Put Out a Diss Track For Cardi?
- Vitamin Of The Day: Today Is a Great Day to Have a Great Day
- The Wave Of Black Women Candidates Just Got Stronger With This Grassroots Funding Milestone