Anthony Anderson might be a successful actor, but he still has goals he wants to complete. According to The Jasmine Brand, Anderson went to Howard University and was paying for his education by himself. After not being able to afford it anymore he was forced to leave.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
His son currently attends the university and he decided that he would fulfill his goals. Anderson said, “I was paying for college myself, and I ran out of money after my junior year. I’ve been speaking with the university … about creating a curriculum that I can take online and at home … so I can walk with my son in 2022. So I have four years to finish one year of college.”
Howard University isn’t just special because Anderson went there, but he also met his future wife there. Anderson was so proud to drop his son off at the university to begin college and can’t wait to get his degree with him. We wish Anthony Anderson the best of luck!
All The Life Lessons We Learned From The Kids On ‘Blackish’
1. Life Lessons We Learned From ‘Blackish’Source: 1 of 4
2. Spanking Isn’t The Only WaySource: 2 of 4
3. It’s OK To Be YourselfSource: 3 of 4
4. Stand Up For YourselfSource: 4 of 4
- “What’s Poppin!” – Offset Expecting Another Child??? / Nicki’s Man Left His Boo For The Barbz!
- Donnie McClurkin Hospitalized After Serious Car Accident
- Demi Lovato Was The Most Googled Person Of 2018
- Smif N Wessun “Let It Go,” Lazarus ft. Ghostface Killah “Decapitation Chamber” & More | Daily Visuals
- Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta’s Tommie Lee Promises Change After Being Freed From Jail…Again
- Rickey Smiley Tops List For Comedians Ruling Social Media
- Samsung Having 2nd Thoughts About Collaborating With Knockoff Supreme
- Rickey Smiley For Real Recap: Rickey Heads To Homecoming With Bell Biv DeVoe, Preps For His Grandfather’s Passing & More
- Anti-Abortion Mississippi Governor Blows His Racist Dog Whistle
- Romeo Miller Lands Role In “Bad Boys 3” Film