Tiffany Haddish has been on the road to success, but how she got there hasn’t been easy. Haddish has told stories about her abusive husband, time in and out of foster homes as well as the tragic story of her mother getting into a car accident. According to The Grio, Haddish even considered suicide at one point in her life after being raped at 17.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
She said, “I literally wanted to kill myself. I felt like everything in my life and everybody that came around was out to hurt me.” One painful memory Haddish talked about was that her stepfather admitted that he tried killing her mother, siblings and her as well.
He cut the brakes of the car and thought that everyone was in it, but it was only her mother. The car accident left her mother with permanent brain damage. At 21, Haddish wanted to get revenge on him. She said, ”His life was going really great when I was trying to get revenge. As soon as I started doing that, life started kicking him in the ass.” Haddish admitted that her grandmother told her to let God handle it. She continues to follow what her grandmother said and is turning her tragic stories into success.
- Drake Has Questions Regarding His Dad’s Infamous Struggle Tattoo
- “Freeway” Rick Ross, Activist Belinda Parker Brown & Ronald K. Bethea l The Carl Nelson Show
- Drake Nominated for First Primetime Emmy + Fetty Wap Allegedly Involved In Threat
- Rubi Rose Doesn’t Mind Other Cultures Saying The “N-Word” And More!
- Doja Cat Makes Shaved Brows Chic With Fun, Creative Designs
- AFAF: He Likes Me But I’m Feeling His Friend!
- Trial Date Set For Shanteari Weems, Woman Accused Of Shooting Husband Over Child Molestation Claims
- Frontier Now Offering Nonstop Flights From BWI To Las Vegas For As Low As $89!
- PUMA And Baby Phat Collaborate On A Sporty-Glam Collection
- What Happened To Brianna Grier? Family Releases Pathology Report
Tiffany Haddish Shares Painful Story That Her Stepfather Tried To Kill Her Mother was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com