Naomi Osaka won the U.S. Open against Serena Williams recently and appeared on several talk shows after to discuss the big win. When she went on “The Ellen DeGeneres Show,” Osaka was asked about her celebrity crush. She admitted that she liked Michael B Jordan and right there Ellen texted him to possibly hook them up.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Osaka sat there blushing and couldn’t believe what was happening. The Jasmine Brand reports that Ellen decided to take things to another level when she wished Osaka a happy birthday this week. Attached to the birthday tweet was a photo of Jordan without his shirt on. Osaka tweeted back that she wanted Ellen to block her, but then Jordan tweeted something very special to Osaka.
He sent a newer photo with no shirt on and said, “This one is better and more recent. LOL Happy Belated Bday Naomi. But seriously I want to invite you to the Creed 2 premiere as a bday present.” We haven’t heard if Osaka is going or not, but if she doesn’t want to accept the invitation we know plenty of people that will take her place.
- Brent Faiyaz Says He Would Randomly Stay With Women He Met Around NYC During The Pandemic
- Drake Has Questions Regarding His Dad’s Infamous Struggle Tattoo
- “Freeway” Rick Ross, Activist Belinda Parker Brown & Ronald K. Bethea l The Carl Nelson Show
- Drake Nominated for First Primetime Emmy + Fetty Wap Allegedly Involved In Threat
- Rubi Rose Doesn’t Mind Other Cultures Saying The “N-Word” And More!
- Doja Cat Makes Shaved Brows Chic With Fun, Creative Designs
- AFAF: He Likes Me But I’m Feeling His Friend!
- Trial Date Set For Shanteari Weems, Woman Accused Of Shooting Husband Over Child Molestation Claims
- Frontier Now Offering Nonstop Flights From BWI To Las Vegas For As Low As $89!
- PUMA And Baby Phat Collaborate On A Sporty-Glam Collection