Michael Cohen has been sentenced to 3 years in prison according to reports.
According to Cnn.com, President Donald Trump’s former lawyer and “fixer,” Michael Cohen, said he takes “full responsibility” for the actions that he has previously pleaded guilty to during his appearance in a New York federal court on Wednesday.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Cohen’s sentencing is a part of special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 election. Cohen’s attorney, Guy Petrillo, begged for leniency.
Was this a fair sentencing?
- Rihanna Confirms ‘R9’ Is Coming Soon: ” It’s Going To Have A Completely Different Sound”
- Goodie Mob ft. Big Boi “Prey 4 Da Sheep,” Swae Lee ft. Jhene Aiko “In The Dark” & More | Daily Visuals 9.24.21
- Russell Westbrook To Release Documentary About His Basketball Career
- Hunnit Bound Gambino Talks About His Win | KYS Versus Interview
- YQ tells Little Bacon Bear a Secret | KYS Versus Interview
- Kelly Price Reportedly Missing In Georgia Following COVID-19 Battle
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: The ‘Hot Girl Coach’ Signs With Nike
- Swizz Beatz Gets Candid On Alicia Keys, DMX & Being Called A Sellout For TV One’s “UNCENSORED”
- Michael K. Williams Cause Of Death Revealed To Be Accidental Overdose
- This Is Not A Drill: ‘Tiger King’ Season 2 Is Coming To Netflix