Actor and five time Oscar nominee Albert Finney has reportedly died.
According to TMZ, Finney died after a short, undisclosed illness. His family reportedly says he passed away peacefully with friends and family by his side.
Finney, who started his career on stage doing Shakespeare, is best remembered for his role as Oliver “Daddy” Warbucks in the 1982 classic, “Annie” along with but over the years he received five Oscar nominations for his roles in Erin Brockovich, Murder on the Orient Express, Tom Jones, The Dresser and Under the Volcano but never won.
Finney was married four times and he had one child, a son named Simon.
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Nick Cannon Opens Up About His Insecurities
- Senate Fails To Pass Voting Rights Bill
- Brittany Renner Claps Back At “Fresh And Fit” Podcast Members
- Take Our Music Survey For A Chance To Win $250 To Start Off The New Year!
- The Undressing Room Presented By Macy’s “Caught Up” | Episode 51
- DaBaby “Book IT,” Joey Majors ft. Jadakiss & Grea8gawd “No Losses” & More | Daily Visuals 1.19.22
- Megan Thee Stallion Shows Off Her Toned Body-Ody-Ody To Promote New Single
- Morehouse College Develops New Institute To Study Issues That Affect Black Men
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Cardi B Covering Funeral Costs For Victims Of Bronx Fire
- Silk Sonic Just Revealed The Dates Of Their Upcoming Las Vegas Residency for 2022
British Actor Albert Finney of ‘Annie,’ ‘Skyfall’ Dead At 82 was originally published on radionowindy.com