50 Cent is one of the many celebrities that have joined the ban against luxury designer Gucci after a sweater looking like blackface went for sale. 50 has posted several times about his disdain for the brand’s actions but now he has taken things to another level by posting a video of himself burning Gucci clothes.
But in true 50 Cent fashion he decided to post another Gucci related post this time trolling Floyd Mayweather. We’re assuming 50 is trolling him because the champ recently was seen buying a lot of Gucci and commented that “I’m my own person and nobody tells me what the “F” to do or wear, I support everybody!”
See the photoshopped troll below, the champ has yet to respond.
- Letitia Wright Says She’s Not Thinking About Filming ‘Black Panther 2’ Right Now
- Kim Kardashian Couldn’t Fix Her Lips To Say Anything Bad About Donald Trump During David Letterman Interview
- Jared Leto Will Reprise His Role As The Joker In Zack Snyder’s ‘Justice League’
- Beyoncé Speaks Out Against Violence Towards #EndSARS Protesters After 12 Shot Dead During Peaceful Demonstration
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Amber Rose Shares Personal Non-Consensual Experience
- Nas ft. Don Toliver & Big Sean “Replace Me,” Young M.A. “Dripset” + More | Daily Visuals 10.21.20
- Slimeball Sensei Tekashi 6ix9ine Is Being Sued By Girl From His Child Porn Video
- “Just Like Everything Else Trump Inherited, He Messed It Up!”: Barack Obama Speaks At Biden-Harris Rally In Philly [VIDEO]
- TRIED IT! This Black-Owned Period Swimwear Saved My 30th Birthday Trip
- Old Spice Teams With NFL Stars To Launch Decade Long Initiative To Increase High School Graduation Rates
Watch 50 Cent Burn All Of His Gucci Clothes and Troll Floyd Mayweather… Again was originally published on mycolumbuspower.com