A Cook County judge has reportedly set bail at $1 million for R. Kelly, who is charged with sexually abusing four people, including three minors, from 1998 to 2010.
According to CNN, the judge set the bail amount on Saturday and under the terms of his bond, Kelly must surrender his passport and may not have contact with anyone under 18.
Kelly turned himself in to Chicago police on Friday. He was indicted on 10 counts of aggravated criminal sexual abuse — a class two felony — involving four alleged victims.
Cook County State’s Attorney Kim Foxx spoke to the media on Saturday after R.Kelly bond court and shared detailed the charges.
- Uber Adds In-App Recording Feature For Safety
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Nick Cannon Is Mourning The Loss Of His 5 Month Old Son
- Remember When Lil Uzi Said He Would Pay the College Tuition of a Fan?
- Travis Scott Requests That Astroworld Lawsuit Against Him Be Dismissed
- Jussie Smollett Takes Stand For 6 Hours In Criminal Trial
- Nick Cannon Announces The Death Of His 7th Child Zen
- Woman Found Dead In Northeast D.C., Police Searching For 3 Teens Connected To Killing
- Gov. Hogan Reintroduces Bills To Toughen Sentences For Violent Offenders
- Havoc & Styles P “Nightmares 2 Dreams,” DJ Kay Slay ft. Snoop Dogg, Too $hort, Sheek Louch & Papoose “The Jungle” & More | Daily Visuals 12.6.21
- Ashanti Is Our Fashion Goals In Star-Printed Balmain Blazer And Leather Gucci Shorts
R. Kelly’s Bail Set At $1 Million For Sex Abuse Charges was originally published on tlcnaptown.com