Jussie Smollett pleaded not guilty to the 16-count indictment against him Thursday in a Chicago courtroom, according to TMZ.
Last week, a grand jury indicted Smollett on 16 felony counts of lying to authorities about being the victim of a brutal racist and homophobic beating by two masked men in downtown Chicago back in January.
His next court date is scheduled for April 17 but according to TMZ, he will be allowed to travel to L.A. and NY for meetings with his lawyers.
- Deja Perez Takes Down Villains on the Marvel Universe Tour!
- Happy Birthday To Andre “Whiteboy” Johnson of Rare Essence
- Vitamin Of The Day: Mistakes Are Apart Of The Building Process
- Vitamin Of The Day: Live life for a Living
- DeRay Mckesson Says Daniel Caesar Is “Learning And Growing” After Chat About Systemic Racism
- Kodak Black Walks Back Young M.A. Shot, Says He’s Up There With 2Pac & Biggie
- Casanova Drops NFSW Video For “Splash” Via Pornhub [Video]
- Daniel Caesar Says How He Really Feels & Lupita Nyong’o Decimates: This Week’s Winners & Losers
- Pastor Keith Battle Breaks Down The “Side-Chickology” About Cheating & Relationships
- Never Forget: Today In 1967, Muhammad Ali Defended His Title Just Before Defending His Life