Jussie Smollett pleaded not guilty to the 16-count indictment against him Thursday in a Chicago courtroom, according to TMZ.
Last week, a grand jury indicted Smollett on 16 felony counts of lying to authorities about being the victim of a brutal racist and homophobic beating by two masked men in downtown Chicago back in January.
His next court date is scheduled for April 17 but according to TMZ, he will be allowed to travel to L.A. and NY for meetings with his lawyers.
- Cardi B Being Sued For Alleged Assault
- Jacquees confirms his dating status, Talks about Doing More Covers, And disrespects Leah AGAIN…
- Safaree Samuels Shows Love To Smoke After His Death, Addresses Fake Relationship Rumors, & discusses Robbery
- Happy Birthday Rihanna Mix!
- Griselda’s “Fire in the Booth, Pt. 1” Freestyle Is The Greatest Thing On Youtube Right Now
- Councilman Kenyan McDuffie Discusses Go-Go Being The Official Music Of D.C.
- Take Our Music Survey For A Chance To Win $250
- Black History Month HBCU Athlete Spotlight: Willis Reed, Grambling State University
- Erykah Badu’s Badussy Incense Sell Out! Here’s How To Get Some
- Duke Deuce ft. Lil Jon, Juicy J & Project Pat “Crunk Ain’t Dead Remix,” Mya “The Truth” & More | Daily Visuals