Terry Crews is ready for a White Chicks sequel.
“I would love one!” Crews told Us Weekly. “I’m staying in shape for White Chicks 2! I will never get out of shape — you know that, right? I will be 75 and say, ‘Here we go, I’m ready to go!’ I will never, ever get out of shape because that movie’s going to happen one day.”
White Chicks was released in 2004 and Crews played the buff pro basketball star Latrell Spencer, who was in love with Marlon Wayans’ alter ego, Tiffany in the original film.
Marlon was asked about a sequel last year but, but didn’t seem certain it would happen anytime soon.
“I don’t know, but there’s been some rumblings happening, and a lot of people want us to do it, so me and my brothers have been talking. Marlon told MTV’s TRL: “So if things go right, we hope to do a White Chicks 2.”
In the meantime, while we wait, we think it’s only right that we take a moment to appreciate this hilarious Terry Crews scene from White Chicks. Remember, the song a Thousand Miles? Check ou
SOURCE: Us Weekly
- The Undressing Room Podcast Presented By Macy’s Ep15: “Girl Code”
- 5 Reasons Why Phylicia Rashad Is The Perfect Dean of Howard University’s College of Fine Arts
- Trending Topics: Gasoline Demand Spikes in Several States + Hackers Threaten To Release DC Police Records
- The Lo Down: NeNe Leakes Weighs In On Porsha Williams Engagement + Falynn Guobadia Breaks Her Silence
- Hip Hop Spot: Nipsey Hussle Murder Suspect Delays Trial With Holdout + Jack Harlow’s DJ Indicted For Murder
- Tim Tebow is Back in the NFL, But What About Colin Kaepernick?
- Sherri Shepherd Shows Off Her Snatched Figure In An All-Red Bodysuit And We’re Here For It!
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Drake Honored As Artist of Decade At Billboard Awards
- Foul Play? D.C. Police Search Landfill After 2-Month-Old Goes Missing
- Michael Jordan Shares His Last Ever Text Conversation With Kobe Bryant