On Thursday night at Drake’s Assassination Vacation Tour in Europe, Drake brought out J. Cole to performed his hit song “Middle Child”.
However, after that much to the crowds delight, the duo revealed plans to link up in the studio very soon.
As captured on video by a fan at the show, Drake and Cole praised each other for their work and then drop the news that are working on new music together.
“”I can’t wait to make some new music with you. I know we been working. I can’t wait to let these people hear it.” Drake said as the crowd cheered.
- Smurkchella: Lil Durk Concert Ends After Gunfire
- Versace Opened Its New Flagship Home Store in Milan With Interni Spa
- Former Bad Boy Rapper Black Rob Dead At 51
- WNBA Unveils Initiative To Combat Healthcare Disparities Faced By Black Women And Girls
- FedEx Shooting Motive Is Unclear As Sikh Victims Are Identified Among The Dead
- #KYSVersus Interview: Rodney Hollywood
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Saweetie Talks Recent Break Up On New Summer Playlist
- New Heat For Your Playlist: Young Stoner Life Records
- Vince Staples Compares Nipsey Hussle To Black Revolutionaries In New Interview
- Beyoncé’s White Area Suit Is Next Level DRIP
Drake Brings J. Cole On Stage In London, Teases New Music Together [VIDEO] was originally published on hot963.com