On Thursday night at Drake’s Assassination Vacation Tour in Europe, Drake brought out J. Cole to performed his hit song “Middle Child”.
However, after that much to the crowds delight, the duo revealed plans to link up in the studio very soon.
As captured on video by a fan at the show, Drake and Cole praised each other for their work and then drop the news that are working on new music together.
“”I can’t wait to make some new music with you. I know we been working. I can’t wait to let these people hear it.” Drake said as the crowd cheered.
- TV One’s ‘UNSUNG PRESENTS: MUSIC & THE MOVEMENT’ Airs Tonight At 8/7 C #MLKDay
- United We Serve: Watch America Honor MLK With National Day Of Service For Joe Biden And Kamala Harris’ Inauguration
- Did You Know? US Gov’t Found Guilty In Conspiracy To Assassinate Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Martin Luther King’s Most Iconic Speeches Of All Time
- Duke Bootee Co-Writer of “The Message” Dead at 69
- Kendrick Lamar & Dave Free’s Media Company Produces Calvin Klein Campaign [Video]
- Dr. Dre Released From Hospital, Already Back In The Studio
- According To Kendrick Perkins, Russell Westbrook Wasn’t A Big Fan of James Harden’s Partying
- Kanye West’s YEEZY Brand Suing Summer Intern For Breaking NDA Contract
- LeBron James Is Leaving Coca-Cola & Taking His Talents To This Beverage Company
Drake Brings J. Cole On Stage In London, Teases New Music Together [VIDEO] was originally published on hot963.com