Demi Lovato looks feeling good and she is’s rocking a new short hair style too!
The “Cool for the Summer” singer debuted a spring-ready hair cut, with much darker color as well on her IG story on Thursday evening.
According to her stylist, Lovato has been wearing extensions and growing her hair out and she wanted a new style to represent how she has been feeling, which is “great“.
“Demi has been feeling great and wanted something to represent that,” Amber Maynard Bolt, the master stylist at Nine Zero One Salon says of Lovato’s new ‘do in a press release. “She’s been wearing extensions and growing her hair out for a while so this was a nice change up.”
Lovato has largely been focused on healing since overdosing last July and we can’t wait to see what she has planned for this spring!
- Rapper NBA YoungBoy Claps Back At Wendy Williams
- Laurieann Gibson Talks New Book ‘Dance Your Dance,’ Previous Making The Band, Making a Super Star+ More
- Howard University Receives $1.59M Grant For Vaccination Efforts In Underserved Communities
- Sherri Shepherd Shows Off Results From Her Keto Diet And She Looks Amazing!
- Boeing Invests $250K In Black-Owned Platform Designed To Combat Recidivism
- Diddy Offers Tribute To Black Rob: “You Will Truly Be Missed!”
- Saweetie Teams Up With Quay To Drop ‘Icy Sunglasses’ Just In Time For Summer
- Smurkchella: Lil Durk Concert Ends After Gunfire
- Versace Opened Its New Flagship Home Store in Milan With Interni Spa
- Former Bad Boy Rapper Black Rob Dead At 51
Demi Lovato Got A New Haircut For Spring & It Looks So Good [PHOTOS] was originally published on radionowindy.com