According to the Montgomery County Jail records 27-year-old Alyssa Zebrasky of Canfield Ohio was booked in the Montgomery County Jail on a charge out of Mahoning County on April 23, 2019.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
This was the third arrested for Zebrasky in six months. Zebrasky was also arrested in December of 2018 after police found drugs on her during an arrest for shoplifting at Walmart in Mahoning County. Before this, Zebrasky was also arrested in November of 2018 for obstructing official business after a police chase.
Not sure if she thought nobody would notice her with all of those face tattoos but we seriously doubt that.
- This Papoose Tribute Is Just What We Needed
- Co-Founder Dyana Williams Talks The Birth Of Black Music Month [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Drew Dixon Discusses New #OnTheRecord Documentary About Russell Simmons Rape Allegations
- NBA Legend Wes Unseld Passes Away At 74
- White Supremacists Posed As Antifa Via Fake Twitter Account, Called For Violence
- #WendysIsOverParty Trends After Wendy’s Donates $400,000 To Trump
- Black Man Goes Viral For Being “FBI Agent” Who Was Racially Profiled By Cops [WATCH]
- Funeral Plans For George Floyd Announced In Houston
- How To Help Protesters In The District
- As Trans And Biracial, Garnet Rubio Is Connecting To Her Own Voice To Succeed
Tattooed Woman From Ohio Arrested Three Times in Six Months was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com