According to the Montgomery County Jail records 27-year-old Alyssa Zebrasky of Canfield Ohio was booked in the Montgomery County Jail on a charge out of Mahoning County on April 23, 2019.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
This was the third arrested for Zebrasky in six months. Zebrasky was also arrested in December of 2018 after police found drugs on her during an arrest for shoplifting at Walmart in Mahoning County. Before this, Zebrasky was also arrested in November of 2018 for obstructing official business after a police chase.
Not sure if she thought nobody would notice her with all of those face tattoos but we seriously doubt that.
- Rotimi Talks ‘Love Riddim’, #Power and It’s Final Season…Or Is It?
- Mayor Muriel Bowser Speaks On The Murder Of 11-Year Old Karon Brown [Listen]
- SHE TRIED IT: This Cropped Cutie Shows Off The Cuts In Her Hair For Some Summer Inspo
- Jay-Z Jokes About Infamous Jet Ski Meme On New Beyoncé Track “Mood 4 Eva”
- SOJI: Meet The Notorious Nigerian Musicians Helping Beyonce Bring ‘Lion King’ Album To Life
- Irv Gotti & Ja Rule Denied Entry Into Da Club, Naturally 50 Cent Pounces
- Trouble Causin’ Trouble with The Morning Hustle
- Nas Finally Drops ‘The Lost Tapes 2’ [LISTEN]
- Actress Rain Pryor Vane Files Paperwork To Run For Baltimore City Council
- R. Kelly in Solitary Confinement, Fears for Life Behind Bars
Tattooed Woman From Ohio Arrested Three Times in Six Months was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.hellobeautiful.com