The Great Debate: Who’s Claiming Our Child On Their Taxes?


Since tax day recently past but some people have filed for an extension, taxes are on a lot of people’s mind. Today we asked; if your child’s mother or father asked you if they can claim your child for one year on their taxes, what would you do? Would you let them or is it a no? Also the parent asking is a good parent, they are involved and fulfill all of their responsibilities, they just aren’t the primary parent…

Also On 93.9 WKYS:
Here’s What Happened At KYS Fest [Photos]
The Crowd At KYS Fest
72 photos