Four employees at a Jimmy John’s restaurant in Woodstock Georgia have been fired after posting a video of themselves playing with a noose made out of food on Snapchat.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The noose was made from bread dough that was intended for customers sandwiches. The employees can be seen in the video with the noose tied around their necks, laughing with a ‘Happy 4th of July’ filter/graphic on the bottom. The video immediately went viral with customers vowing to never buy from Jimmy John’s again.
Jimmy John’s issued a statement via Twitter and fired the employees.
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Made In America Festival 2021 Lineup Released
- MGM National Harbor Bright Spot Contest
- Fast & Furious Star Vin Diesel Knows When The Franchise’s Curtain Will Close
- T-Pain Reveals Nicki Minaj Politely Curbed Him After Asking Her For A “Quick Little Verse”
- Protest Erupt After Security Drags Black Woman Out Of A D.C. Bar
- Bandooloo Beware: Nike Trademarks The Air Jordan 1 Silhouette
- Police: Man Steals Ambulance During Medical Episode
- A Vaping Violation Leads To Violent Arrest Of 4 Black Teens At Ocean City Boardwalk
- ‘Massa’? Plantation’s Black Overseer Refuses To Apologize For Juneteenth Debacle
- ACLU Sued By Black Worker For Racial Employment Discrimination, Second Time In The Past Year
Four Jimmy John Employees Fired After Making Noose Out of Food was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com