COVID-19, the coronavirus, or the Rona whatever you call it is rapidly spreading in the U.S. People are being diagnosed every day, some are extremely sick and some have little to no symptoms at all.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The CDC calls this non-acute care when you are home with mild to moderate symptoms and not on oxygen. If you are sick and not in the hospital would you know what to do to treat yourself? Or maybe you’re taking care of a loved one and need to know how to treat them. While there is no cure that works for everyone there are some natural tips from doctors and people that have had COVID-19 that could help you get better quicker.
- Saline Nasal Irrigation
- Apple cider vinegar
- Remove Dairy
- Lots of Vegetables
- Steam for Congestion (add eucalyptus oils)
There is no proven evidence that any natural remedies will prevent or cure COVID-19. However, many of these natural remedies/supplements have been proven to boost your immune system which can help you get better from an infectious disease. Please consult with your doctor.
- Fat Trel • Exclusive First Day Out Interview
- WTF News: Waffle House Worker Pulls Gun Out Over Cheese Eggs
- Rapper Fat Trel Released From Prison
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Bill Cosby Is Facing A New Lawsuit
- Kyrie Irving’s Decision To Remain Unvaccinated Rekindles Debate On Vaccination Mandate
- Phaedra Parks Serves Serious Lewks At The Covenant Screening In Atlanta
- Legendary Libra! Black Woman In Virginia Becomes 1 Of 6 Living People In America To Turn 110
- Beyoncé Breaks The Internet… Again!
- Netflix Employees Plan Walkout Over CEO’s Support For Dave Chappelle’s ‘The Closer’
- Halle Berry Fights For Redemption In The First Trailer For Her New Netflix Film ‘Bruised’