If you’re itching to get out of the house and travel you’re not alone. As the country starts to open, many are starting to take the risk to travel. Though coronavirus is still affecting lives daily, Dr. Collier shares tips on how to travel properly during the pandemic to prevent getting sick.
The number one recommendation is to always wear your mask and to keep your distance from others. Be sure to listen to the other tips to have the safest corona-free travel experience.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD OUR APP AND TAKE US WITH YOU ANYWHERE!
9 Black Owned Hotels To Visit When The Pandemic Is Over
1. Jnane Tamsna - Boutique Hotel Palmeraie Marrakech
1 of 9
2. Search Results Web results Spice Island Beach Resort
2 of 9
3. Search Results Web results Negril Tree House Resort
3 of 9
4. La Maison Michelle Barbados
4 of 9
5. iKhaya Lodge, Cape Town, South Africa
5 of 9
6. SOWETO HOTEL & CONFERENCE CENTER
6 of 9
7. Ads Salamander Resort And Spa
7 of 9
8. Search Results Web Result with Site Links La Maison in Midtown Bed & Breakfast
8 of 9
9. Paradise Cove
9 of 9
Here Are Tips On How To Travel During The Coronavirus Pandemic [WATCH] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com