Whelp it was bound to happen… Netflix has upped its prices on the monthly subscription. Yea you read that right you’re gonna have to pay more for your favorite shows, movies etc.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
This is the second time this year Netflix has raised its prices on us. If you recall earlier this spring we got the email that prices would be going up soon. Well now we are in for an immediate price increase, the new pricing depends on what plan you have. We’ve spelled it all out for you below.
- Standard (two screens at a time, HD video): Was $12.99 per month, now $13.99 per month
- Premium (four screens, 4K HDR video): Was $15.99 per month, now $17.99 per month
- Basic (one screen, SD video): Unchanged at $8.99 per month
Will you continue to subscribe? Or is twice in a year your limit?
- Republican Blames Trump For Noose Sent To Election Worker: ‘It Has To Stop!’
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Drake Scented Candles In Time For Holidays
- Rihanna Looks Icy Hot In Savage X Fenty’s New Winter Campaign
- Lil Uzi Vert Reveals The Unusual Way He Accidentally Stabbed Himself In The Face
- Tokyo Stylez Shares The Art Of Slayage In Snapchat’s ‘Queen Of Stylez” Documentary
- LET’S MAKEUP: Get The Scoop On Ella Mai’s Flawless Soul Train Awards Beauty Look
- Fantasia Expecting First Child With Husband Kendall Taylor
- The Air Jordan 9 ‘University Blue’ Headlines This Week’s Drops In Foot Locker’s 12 Days of Greatness Campaign
- Meet Kamala Harris’ Unapologetically Black Senior Staff
- The Mom-Approved Gift Guide For The New Mom In Your Life