Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Meyer retired in 2019 from Ohio State, this was his third time retiring after 2011 with the Florida Gators, and 1995 with the Colorado State Rams.
Jaguars team owner Shad Khan expressed enthusiasm for the new hire.
Urban Meyer is who we want and need, a leader, winner and champion who demands excellence and produces results. While Urban already enjoys a legacy in the game of football that few will ever match, his passion for the opportunity in front of him here in Jacksonville is powerful and unmistakable.
- K. Michelle Announces That She and Keyshia Cole Are Now on Good Terms with Each Other
- Lady Gaga Gets Her Dog Back Safe and Secured
- Jeremy Lin Hints At Being Called “Coronavirus” On Court By Other Players In Instagram Post
- Janet Hubert Discusses How Her ‘Fresh Prince’ Departure and the Aftermath Took a Toll on Her Mental Health
- Debra Wilson Reveals Why She Left ‘Mad TV’ After Eight Seasons
- Keri Hilson On Her Role ‘Don’t Waste Your Pretty’ & The Worst Piece Of Relationship Advice She’s Heard [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- The Rise of Drill Music
- STREAMED: Bryson Tiller Drops “Anniversary Deluxe” With New Tracks, YG And Big Sean “Go Big” For Coming 2 America, + More
- The History of Streetwear: Past, Present & The Future Of Fashion’s Flyest Subset
- 8 Legendary Black Hollywood Beauties Who Broke The Mold