“The Real Housewives of Atlanta” could be returning for another season with a different cast than the most recent installment.
One of the reality staples on the Bravo network is “allegedly getting a cast shake-up for their next season,” according to a report on theJasmineBRAND.
The reason is possibly due to bad ratings compared to other seasons.
“The ratings weren’t the best this past season, so they need to do something to help get more viewers.”
The season 13 premiere was the lowest in history–with 489,000 less viewers than the season 12 premiere. Additionally, TV Deets reports that the recently-aired season 13 finale and reunion were the series’ lowest-rated ever.
Then again, what all did happen during season 13 that was really worth talking about.
Back to the news, with those disappointing numbers, cast changes are likely expected as contracts have to yet be signed by anyone. One cast member could be reassigned as simply a “friend of the housewives.”
Here is the IG post from theJasmineBRAND below:
So take a good look at the cast in this photo. Chances are, a lot of them have each held that peach in the intro one last time.
Who do you think should stay or go on “RHOA?”
Click here to read more.
Article Courtesy of EURweb
First and Second Picture Courtesy of Bravo and Getty Images
Third Picture Courtesy of Instagram and EURweb
RIP Paul Mooney: 15 Hilarious & Touching Quotes From The Legendary Comic
1. “I don't do drugs. Because my grandmother raised me. I think like an old, black, Southern woman. If I'd have done coke, I'd probably be cooking pancakes.”1 of 15
2. “A new broom can sweep the floor, but an old broom knows where the dirt is.”2 of 15
3. "White people like Wayne Brady because he makes Bryant Gumbel look like Malcolm X."3 of 15
4. “America has a rap sheet. You can't police the world and tell the world how to act when you're just as bad yourself.”4 of 15
5. “We have a lot of black Anglo-Saxons. Their skin is black, but their brain is white. When I get real mad at them, I call them graham crackers.”5 of 15
6. "You white folks see UFOs in your dreams. You don’t hear about Martians in Harlem"6 of 15
7. "If your hair is relaxed, white people are relaxed. If your hair is nappy, they're not happy."7 of 15
8. "Arsenio Hall will have a new show called 'Good Morning, Black America.' It will be played at noon throughout the country."8 of 15
9. "Yeah black people can jump high. You gotta jump .. gotta do something when you're running from the police."9 of 15
10. "The black man in America is the most copied man on this planet, bar none. Everybody wanna be a n---a, but nobody wanna be a n---a."10 of 15
11. "I could drop dead tomorrow, the truth will be here. Truth is forever; when you read our history, truth is forever, and it always outs itself."11 of 15
12. "When you watch TV, I didn't know black people were that happy. I had no idea they were that happy. I'm trying to find them."12 of 15
13. "I've written a film, maybe they'll produce my film. 'The Last N----a on Earth,' starring Tom Hanks."13 of 15
14. "I'm as American as apple pie."14 of 15
15. "I was a born comic.'15 of 15
Are There Some Cast Changes That Are Coming Soon to “RHOA?” was originally published on wzakcleveland.com