Thee Stallion is back. After a (very) short break from making the whole world twerk, Megan has returned with an all-new anthem.. just in time for Hot Girl Summer.
Back in April, the rapper made a social media post declaring that she’d decided to take a time away from music, but didn’t say exactly how long she’d be gone. Then on June 6, she offered an update: Her new single, “Thot Sh*t,” was on the way.
The song – and visuals – have arrived and it’s clear the Texas native hasn’t missed a beat during her self-imposed hiatus.
As described by a press release, her new single “celebrates women unapologetically enjoying themselves, doing whatever they want, whenever they want, regardless of what the critics have to say.”
And yes, there’s a lot of celebrating, and revenge, going on in the video. It begins with an older, judgy white man bashing women in the comment section of one of Meg’s videos. From there, Thee Stallion and her crew torment the aged internet troll all across town.
There’s also twerking. Lots and lots of twerking.
Thursday afternoon, anticipation for the video – and some steamy new photos – made Meg a leading trending topic.
Okay Hot Girls, you have your official single. Now go out there and make us proud.
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Kanye Officially Changes His Name To ‘Ye’
- Brother Of Patrick Mahomes Apologizes for Dancing On Top Of Sean Taylor Tribute At FedExField
- Colin Powell, First Black Secretary Of State And Military Leader, Passes Away
- Moving Beyond The Hashtag ‘Me Too.’ Movement Celebrates 4-Year Anniversary With Week Of Action
- Remy Ma Has Instagram In A Frenzy Over Her Curve-Hugging, Little Black Dress
- Common Helps Create Music Recording Studio At Illinois Correctional Center
- These Fluffy Balenciaga Sunglasses Are Set To Be The Next Fashion ‘Must-Haves’
- Summer Walker Responds To Criticism Over Her New Single: ‘Leave Me Alone’
- Solange’s Saint Heron To Launch Library That Amplifies The Work Of Black Creators
- Track Star Allyson Felix Named Women’s Sports Foundation’s Sportswoman Of The Year
HugFest 2021: The FUNNIEST Logan Paul vs Mayweather Memes
1 of 15
Smh bought the wrong Mayweather vs Logan Paul fight. pic.twitter.com/2jhXEpgydL— Jesse (@RawAstro_) June 7, 2021
2 of 15
NOBODY— Y K T S (@YKTSCULTURE) June 7, 2021
JAKE PAUL : OMG MY BROTHER JUST BEAT FLOYD MAYWEATHER
HIS BROTHER : pic.twitter.com/nh2qrf8jTp
3.3 of 15
4.4 of 15
5.5 of 15
6 of 15
I watched the Logan Paul Mayweather fight illegally and still feel ripped off pic.twitter.com/n931EzBH3a— Kibilo_YT (@Kibilo2) June 7, 2021
7 of 15
How Logan Paul walking to his car after fighting Mayweather pic.twitter.com/hyiYnSMWa9— Josiah Johnson (@KingJosiah54) June 7, 2021
8 of 15
Logan Paul trying to punch Mayweatherpic.twitter.com/uYwWnGBmA3— Josiah Johnson (@KingJosiah54) June 6, 2021
9 of 15
Jake Paul tryin to land a hit on Floyd Mayweather pic.twitter.com/ak8MNXLSms— Jimmy (@jimmy_koski) June 7, 2021
10.10 of 15
11 of 15
Moneybagg Yo just walked out with Floyd Mayweather ✊🔊pic.twitter.com/liYs4NzPkm— XXL Magazine (@XXL) June 7, 2021
12.12 of 15
13.13 of 15
14.14 of 15
Video Of The Year? Megan Thee Stallion Returns With “Thot Sh*t” [Watch] was originally published on zhiphopcleveland.com