Thee Stallion is back. After a (very) short break from making the whole world twerk, Megan has returned with an all-new anthem.. just in time for Hot Girl Summer.
Back in April, the rapper made a social media post declaring that she’d decided to take a time away from music, but didn’t say exactly how long she’d be gone. Then on June 6, she offered an update: Her new single, “Thot Sh*t,” was on the way.
The song – and visuals – have arrived and it’s clear the Texas native hasn’t missed a beat during her self-imposed hiatus.
As described by a press release, her new single “celebrates women unapologetically enjoying themselves, doing whatever they want, whenever they want, regardless of what the critics have to say.”
And yes, there’s a lot of celebrating, and revenge, going on in the video. It begins with an older, judgy white man bashing women in the comment section of one of Meg’s videos. From there, Thee Stallion and her crew torment the aged internet troll all across town.
There’s also twerking. Lots and lots of twerking.
Thursday afternoon, anticipation for the video – and some steamy new photos – made Meg a leading trending topic.
Okay Hot Girls, you have your official single. Now go out there and make us proud.
- Kanye West to Release 10th Studio Album “DONDA” on August 6
- 3 P.G. County Natives Compete in 2020 Olympic Games
- Hip-Hop Wired Presents: CRT FRSH [Certified Fresh] Playlist 7.23.21
- Homecoming: Kanye West Premieres New Momma-Dedicated Album DONDA In His Birthplace, Can The Sinner Be Saved?
- Naomi Osaka Lit The Olympic Cauldron At The Tokyo Opening Ceremony With Braids That Repped Her Country
- Big Flex: Cardi B Shows Off Her Large Collection of Hermès Birkin Bags
- STREAMED: Lil Nas X Connects With Jack Harlow For “Industry Baby,” Belly Teams With The Weeknd & Young Thug For “Better Believe,” & More
- Keyshia Cole Pays Tribute To Her Mother Frankie
- Keyshia Cole Breaks Silence On Mother’s Death In Heartfelt Message
- Batgirl Is Biracial! Afro-Latina Actress Leslie Grace Set To Star as Titular Hero For HBO Max Film
HugFest 2021: The FUNNIEST Logan Paul vs Mayweather Memes
1 of 15
Smh bought the wrong Mayweather vs Logan Paul fight. pic.twitter.com/2jhXEpgydL— Jesse (@RawAstro_) June 7, 2021
2 of 15
NOBODY— Y K T S (@YKTSCULTURE) June 7, 2021
JAKE PAUL : OMG MY BROTHER JUST BEAT FLOYD MAYWEATHER
HIS BROTHER : pic.twitter.com/nh2qrf8jTp
3.3 of 15
4.4 of 15
5.5 of 15
6 of 15
I watched the Logan Paul Mayweather fight illegally and still feel ripped off pic.twitter.com/n931EzBH3a— Kibilo_YT (@Kibilo2) June 7, 2021
7 of 15
How Logan Paul walking to his car after fighting Mayweather pic.twitter.com/hyiYnSMWa9— Josiah Johnson (@KingJosiah54) June 7, 2021
8 of 15
Logan Paul trying to punch Mayweatherpic.twitter.com/uYwWnGBmA3— Josiah Johnson (@KingJosiah54) June 6, 2021
9 of 15
Jake Paul tryin to land a hit on Floyd Mayweather pic.twitter.com/ak8MNXLSms— Jimmy (@jimmy_koski) June 7, 2021
10.10 of 15
11 of 15
Moneybagg Yo just walked out with Floyd Mayweather ✊🔊pic.twitter.com/liYs4NzPkm— XXL Magazine (@XXL) June 7, 2021
12.12 of 15
13.13 of 15
14.14 of 15
Video Of The Year? Megan Thee Stallion Returns With “Thot Sh*t” [Watch] was originally published on zhiphopcleveland.com