From the state bird to the state candy, and the official signature drink each state has their own thing they claim as its own. But some of the state drinks are a little bit odd, for example, milk is the state drink for 19 American States. Then there are certain signature state drinks that make complete sense like sweet tea with vodka from South Carolina or Jack Daniel’s from Tennessee.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
But did you know that Ohio’s official signature drink was the Bloody Mary? We sure didn’t but since Ohio’s official juice is tomato juice it makes a lot of sense. While most bartenders like to add their own spin or flair to this popular cocktail, the base ingredients to make your own should include tomato juice, vodka, and a blend of spices.
Neighboring state drinks include water for Indiana, the Mint Julep for Kentucky, craft beer for Pennsylvania, and The Hummer for Michigan.
- Rihanna & ASAP Rocky Welcomes Their Baby, “She HAD A BOY YALL”!
- Malcolm X, In His Own Words
- The Undressing Room Presented By Macy’s ‘Heyy Jesse | Episode 68 (Featuring LaLa Milan)’
- Ashanti Gives Us Hair Envy On Instagram
- Lawsuit: Black Students Suspended For Wearing BLM T-Shirts
- Murder Charges Dropped Against Ex-Cop In George Floyd’s Killing
- The Notorious B.I.G. Will Receive Empire State Honor For 50th Birthday
- Cardi B Is Snatched In A $2,750 Balenciaga Look
- Megan Thee Stallion Accepts The Webby ‘Artist Of The Year’ Award In Schiaparelli
- Free Lil Meech! ‘BMF’ Actor Demetrius Flenory Jr. Arrested For Stealing $250K Watch