Kourtney Kardashian and Travis Barker got married in Las Vegas wedding just hours after Travis performed at the Grammys. They had been engaged since Barker popped the question back in October. There’s no word on if this was planned or spur of the moment.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas… unless you’re a Kardashian. The secret ceremony happened at around 1:30 AM in Sin City. According to TMZ, the couple only allowed a private photographer, brought their marriage license, and were officiated by an Elvis Presley impersonator.
Reports say that the newly married couple will celebrate their nuptials more than once, suggesting that there could be some more public celebrations in the works, so keep an eye here for any updates.
This is Kourtney’s first marriage, though she does have three children with Scott Disick. For Travis, he’s hoping that this third time is the charm, as the rock star’s final divorce was settled back in 2008.
Congrats to the new happy couple!
- Congratulations!!! Israel and Adrienne Houghton Welcomes a Baby Boy To Their Family
- Jasmine Gilliam talks motherhood and ‘Growth’ • Interview
- Beyoncé Drops Teaser For Visuals To “I’m That Girl”
- Lauren London Speaks At Ceremony For Nipsey Hussle’s Hollywood Star
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Mariah Carey’s Crib Burglarized & Nipsey Hussle Day
- Believe The Hype: What’s Next For Nicole Linton After The Fatal Los Angeles Crash & More
- Spirit.ED: Celebrate National Rum Day The Right Way With These Fantastic Cocktails
- AFAF: My Friends Think My New Man Has Bad Energy!
- The Maryland State Fair Is Only 10 Days Away
- Latto Shows Off Her Curves In A Little Black Dress
Kourtney Kardashian and Travis Barker Get Married At 1:30 am Las Vegas Wedding! was originally published on zhiphopcleveland.com