If you are a Howard County resident facing eviction, here is some news that may help you.
Residents who have been impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic may be eligible for new assistance.
Last week, officials announced that the county had nee funding to help residents pay rent, utilities, and mortgage payments.
Applications can be sumitted through an online portal beginning today until March 10. The application criteria for both funds are below:
- Applicant must be a Howard County resident and provide proof of home address
- Applicant must provide one of the following forms for proof of eviction:
- DC-CV-082 Failure to Pay Rent – Landlord’s Complaint for Repossession of Rented Property
- DC-CV-082MH Failure to Pay Rent – Park Owner’s Complaint for Repossession of Rented Property
- DC-CV-081 Petition for Warrant of Restitution
- Currently experiencing a financial hardship (ERA2 only)
- Household income is at or below 65% AMI for ARPA or 80% AMI for ERA2
For more information or details on how to apply, click here.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Content in Your Inbox:
Howard County To Offer Additional Funding For Eviction Prevention was originally published on 92q.com
Willis Reed, New York Knicks Legend, Dies at 80
Okay, Let’s Talk About THAT Chloe Bailey/Damson Idris Scene In SWARM
Indecent Exposure! Celebrities Who Happily Show Off Their “Hoo-Ha” (NSFW PHOTOS)
[VIDEO] Ouch! Cee-Lo Thrown From Horse At Atlanta Party Honoring Shawty Lo
Join Us For The WKYS 93.9 Women's Excellence Empowerment Brunch [Get Tickets Here]
29 Pictures Of Lady Gaga’s Great Ass [PHOTOS]
27 Insane Pictures Of Iggy Azalea’s Booty (PHOTOS)
Three Men Found Guilty For 2018 Murder of XXXtentacion