- Date/time: November 21st, 6:00am to 7:00pm
- Venue: University of the District of Columbia
- Address: 4200 Connecticut Avenue NW, Washington, D.C.
- Web: More Info
*Here’s what we recommend if you’d like to donate canned or boxed food:
- Canned vegetables (yams, greens, carrots, green beans, corn)
- Cranberry sauce
- Canned fruits
- Canned milk
- Peanut butter and other nut butters
- Soups (boxed and canned)
- Dry goods (stuffing, rice, macaroni & cheese, mashed potatoes)
Please check the expiration dates before donating.
Thank you to all of our Food 4 Families partners who help us do this important work, and to our partners who help us identify the people in need who receive your donations. And, thank YOU! Together, we are Working 4 The Community!
There are many ways that you can help!
- Make a secure online credit card donation here
- Mail a check made out to Food 4 Families/GWCF to:
NBC4 – Food 4 Families
Attn: Community Affairs Dept.
4001 Nebraska Ave NW
Washington, DC 20016