Kids … they grow up so fast! Hard to believe it’s already been thirteen years since Barack Obama was first elected President of The United States of America. The monumental win marked a hard-fought turn in political history, and The Obama Family – Michelle, Sasha, Barack and Malia – became a welcomed extension of our own family tree.
Today (July 4), Malia Ann Obama celebrates her 23rd birthday. She was only ten years old when her father became the most powerful man in the world. Through photos, film and family updates, we have seen her go from a shy young girl to an adult woman with career and life goals of her own.
Take a trip down memory lane with these heartwarming photos of our Favorite (and forever) First Family.
Happy Birthday Malia Obama: Heartwarming Photos Of Our Favorite First Family was originally published on wzakcleveland.com
1. President, Husband, FatherSource:NIke
2. At Home With The ObamasSource:Pete Souza
3. Quality Times With Malia and SashaSource:Pete Souza
4. Malia Stepping OutSource:Getty
5. Sasha And Malia: First SistersSource:Getty
6. Barack and Michelle at a’Get Out The Vote’ RallySource:Getty
7. The First Family Arrives in Cuba (2016)Source:WKYS
8. Malia Makes Her Way to Aboard Air Force OneSource:Getty
9. The Obamas Prep for a State Dinner in Washington (2015)Source:Getty
10. Barack and Malia Obama, Thanksgiving 2013Source:Getty
11. Selfie Time!Source:@PhotosByBeanz
12. A True Girl DadSource:Radio One
13. Michelle Obama and family at Village Camp EderleSource:WENN
14. The Sisters Help Out During A 2013 Service Event In DCSource:Getty
15. Michelle Obama and Family in VeniceSource:WENN
16. Everyone Loves A Good BookSource:Walmart
17. They Grow Up So Fast!
Ciara’s 10K for the Holidays
29 Pictures Of Lady Gaga’s Great Ass [PHOTOS]
Snoop Dogg Sends Social Media Ablaze After Declaring He’s Giving Up Smoking
27 Insane Pictures Of Iggy Azalea’s Booty (PHOTOS)
Doja Cat Claps Back At Blackface Accusations, X Users React
Thanksgiving Mac & Cheese’s Most Viral Moments
Turkey Taboos: 10 Things You Should Never Do At Thanksgiving
Marlon Wayans Talks Journey Of Accepting Transgender Son, Social Media Salutes