Chris Brown set the tone with the announcement of his own cereal brand. Breezy Cosmic Crunch will be available at a store near you sooner than Breezy dropping an album!
Chris Brown is certainly not the first artist to do it. Quite frankly, Soulja Boy cannot take that crown of being the first rapper with his own cereal. SMH! Lil Durk has a cereal called ‘Durkio’s’. Well, that one worked out just perfect, didn’t it? Lil Mosey also hopped into the cereal game with ‘Certified Crunch’.
We have some ideas for rappers that need their own cereal brand. Check out the list below!
Hip-Hop Crunch: 10 Rappers That Need Their Own Cereal Brand was originally published on hotspotatl.com
1. Young Thug – Frosted SnakesSource:(Photo by Prince Williams/Wireimage)
2. Jay-z – Hov-O’sSource:Getty
3. Drake – Frosted DrakesSource:Getty
4. Lil Wayne – WheeziesSource:ATLPics.com
5. NBA Youngboy – Never Crunch AgainSource:Getty
6. Rowdy Rebel – Fruity RebelsSource:Complex
7. Dr. Dre – Special DreSource:Getty
8. Ludacris – Luda CrispSource:Getty
9. Gucci Mane – Gucci Brand CrunchSource:Radio One Digital
Birthday Bash ATL 25 Gucci birthday bash atl gucci