RED CARPET RECAP: All The Looks You Need To See From The 2016 Cannes Film Festival
11 photos Launch gallery
1. Blake Lively embraced her growing baby bump in a blue Versace gown reportedly inspired by a Disney princess.
1 of 11
2. Kim Kardashian’s snapback game is too strong. She posed in a gown by Lanyu Couture.
2 of 11
3. Spotted with Kendall, Scott Disick is also in Cannes for the film festival.
3 of 11
4. Chanel Iman was a golden goddess in August Getty Atelier on the black carpet.
4 of 11
5. Bella Hadid wore a fringed top and matching pantsuit set.
5 of 11
6. Kris Jenner posed alongside Kim Kardashian in a white gown with sparkling detail by Alexander McQueen.
6 of 11
7. Slaaaayyyy, Kendall! She wore a sheer gown by Cavalli Couture.
7 of 11
8. Eva Longoria flashed a smile at the Global Gift Gala.
8 of 11
9. Bella Hadid turned all the heads in a thigh-high slit gown by Alexandre Vauthier.
9 of 11
10. Eva Longoria wore a strapless black gown by Pamella Roland to the “Money Monster” premiere.
10 of 11
11. Ryan Gosling suited up for the premiere of “The Nice Guys.”
11 of 11